***The Official SANCTIONED Eugene Lagos/Ray Ximenez on beIN SPORT 2/9 10:00PM EST RBR Thread***

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure what channel this used to be or is, but apparently I get it on Spectrum? "beIN SPORT"
Live Boxing...
Ray Ximenez (16-1, 4 KOs) from Dallas Texas in an 8-round featherweight bout against Eugene Lagos (12-4, 7 KOs)

February 6, 2018
New opponent for Ximinez
Roy Jones Jr. Boxing Promotions has a beIN Sports telecast on Friday at the Bomb Factory in Dallas Texas. The featured bout of the night will showcase the hometown hero and fan favorite, Ray Ximenez (16-1, 4 KOs) from Dallas Texas in an 8-round featherweight bout against Eugene Lagos (12-4, 7 KOs) from Valencia City Philippines. Ximenez was originally scheduled to face once-beaten John Vincent Moralde (also from the Philippines) but Moralde was forced to pull out due to an injury. Lagos, who was already in training camp in Los Angeles CA jumped at the opportunity to face Ximenez.

Stupid. Shows 9:00PM EST on guide and scrolled 10:00PM EST on the bottom of screen. We'll see, I guess. I edited the title.

We're live!

Bantamweights 4 rounds!? Dominique Griffin vs David Alfaro to start things off.

Man these guys throwing very wide in the 2nd. Tired already.

RJJ Boxing, 6-rounder upcoming with two undefeated featherweights.

2-0 vs 4-0

lol

C'mon, boys. I'm missing LivePD for this!

Decent scrap, there.

Nice skirt on Ximenez, shag carpet strips.

I paused the main and watching it, now. Fun fight so far in the 4th with the hometown kid doing good work.

Back