The official play by play Bellator 193: Larkin vs. Gonzalez Thread (Tonight 1/26/18) Prelims 7:55 ET

Why are they booing?
More than likely because Fernando trains about five minutes away from pachanga. larkin is local as well, but riverside is a bit farther out.

Waco premier... Anyone watch this on Wednesday? It looks like it is worthwhile.
I've been fascinated by the waco and ruby Ridge incidents for many years. Read numerous books and watched several documentaries on both. I liked the first episode. I'm curious on how they portray the incident.

I've been fascinated by the waco and ruby Ridge incidents for many years. Read numerous books and watched several documentaries on both. I liked the first episode. I'm curious on how they portray the incident.

Alright you two sold me... Turning it on now

Thanks. Airs on Wednesday, I will check it out on demand before the 2nd episode.

Yeah, I think I'll keep watching it, read up about it a little during the episode. As long as they don't add too much dopey TV bullshit it looks pretty awesome.

Gives me a little bit of a 24 feel actually.... so now I'm gonna binge watch the shit out of 24 start to finish..... at least I won't be bored for a little while.

Yeah, I think I'll keep watching it, read up about it a little during the episode. As long as they don't add too much dopey TV bullshit it looks pretty awesome.

Gives me a little bit of a 24 feel actually.... so now I'm gonna binge watch the shit out of 24 start to finish..... at least I won't be bored for a little while.
First couple episodes should be groundwork...then it should get even better. I'm hoping.

First couple episodes should be groundwork...then it should get even better. I'm hoping.

Yeah, I noticed it said it was 6 episodes I think.... shit should start to get real pretty quickly.

And was the place "across the street" really like... right fucking there like that? Worst. Cover. Ever.

Yeah, I noticed it said it was 6 episodes I think.... shit should start to get real pretty quickly.

And was the place "across the street" really like... right fucking there like that? Worst. Cover. Ever.
Ha. Not going to say too much because Ive studied both incidents quite a bit....but there was a whole lot of fuckery by everyone involved.

Good fuckin fight and we need non title main events 5 rounders for bellator!!! And I just won me $70 :). First time betting ever. On a good betting website.

I don't like that idea tbh, I'd prefer 3 rounders so guys can try to push the action.

I wish Bellator would come up with some sort of reward system for finishing fights. like 5k first round finish, 3k 2nd, 2k 3rd (or anything really). If they kind of push the idea of putting on entertaining fights as opposed to only rewarding winners, might help them long term with viewers.

I don't like that idea tbh, I'd prefer 3 rounders so guys can try to push the action.

I wish Bellator would come up with some sort of reward system for finishing fights. like 5k first round finish, 3k 2nd, 2k 3rd (or anything really). If they kind of push the idea of putting on entertaining fights as opposed to only rewarding winners, might help them long term with viewers.
That's a good idea too.

Back