The Official One Championship Discussion Topic

Well, people want “legends” fights, and this is what you get. Two old guys, bodies shopworn and broken down, afraid to do much of anything.

Olivier giving these old guys a yellow card further confirms he’s a shit referee.
I was thinking more old guys who had many HL reel KO's like Vitor Belfort rather than yellow card guy vs. yellow card guy. Round 1 stunk bad. The yellow cards were warranted.

Martin Nguyen... worst 2 division champ of all time.

edit: god mitch just please shut the fuck up.
He won the belts by catching the 2 champs with big punches in fights he was
losing.
While its a great acheivment, he is hardly a cut above the rest of the contenders at FW or LW so it's silly to push him to get a 3rd belt.

He won the belts by catching the 2 champs with big punches in fights he was
losing.
While its a great acheivment, he is hardly a cut above the rest of the contenders at FW or LW so it's silly to push him to get a 3rd belt.

Aoki is a good match up for him though, I also think Aoki is going to get the title fight next in LW division.

I was hoping we will see Li Kai Wen rematch or the folayang rematch, but i don't see them doing that anytime soon.

i hope im wrong though.

A few of the ring girls have nice side boob. I suspect fake boobs.

the back mount Tonon had on Raju was wicked. the choke looked lethal.

The rear naked arm twist was cool. I exited to look at MMA Junkie's card listing and came back in time to catch the replay.

Without seeing them naked and playing with them, I cannot make such a matter of fact declaration.
There are actually close to ten of them, seven per event. Following their IG accounts, makes it easy.

not so familiar with matsushima, but that was an impressive fight against gafurov.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back