The Official Fifa World Cup thread v5: We go Agane

Would you rather

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
look at this damn manlet

Beast goal by a beast. Well won wow lol.

Lol, fuck I rememeber that, mental.

Whats the craic with the name, from the bet aye? (Think it was a name bet ye's had goin, no?)

Lolwow. Joke.

Not to sound like a douche but your vid's may get a bit more love if you jump in here and hang for a bit instead of a one, done & run with you yt ting mate. We bite but rarely make ya bleed.

I appreciate the advice bro, I will try when I have time for sure.

Prob the 2nd best game of the WC behind Portugal-Spain

lol, @eow could only make smoething that was 5% as good as that. wonderful photoshop skills, looks as though he is in the game!

Serbia was going for broke, even if they didnt had the legs to make a run for it. The goal was coming in the last 20 minutes. They risked everything to get the pass before playing against Brasil. I dont know if it was the right choice cuz Suiza wont have an easy game against Costa Rica.

Mitrovic shouldve goptten a pen though when the 2 swiss guys sandwiched him

Great game. Serbia messed up, but were robbed of a penalty. I wonder what the process is of getting those VAR calls.

Switzerland looked really good in the second half. One of the surprises of the tournament for me so far.

Serbia was going for broke, even if they didnt had the legs to make a run for it. The goal was coming in the last 20 minutes. They risked everything to get the pass before playing against Brasil. I dont know if it was the right choice cuz Suiza wont have an easy game against Costa Rica.

Was nice to see that aggression from them there. Tactics like that can, at times be rare. Made the match what it was, or helped considerably at least.

I think that they just didn't have the confidence in their defence to play any other way.

I wont be about tomorrow, im working and then out after work but sunday will be back !
Good stuff, your English obviously so try and jump in and watch the England match here with us. Ye'll have plenty of cuntry men here. : )

Serbia robbed of a peno

Good stuff, your English obviously so try and jump in and watch the England match here with us. Ye'll have plenty of cuntry men here. : )

Oh i will be active for England game no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back