The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cee dubs is too busy covering half his torso in post-its for tomorrows big gm to be spending much time ITT this past mth

Its his last remaining hope of a Spurs player not lifting the World Cup

Congratulations to our Blue Frog Sherdoggers.

DhxTtioX0AEZj_4.jpg

DhxTtqyX0AE8eom.jpg

@UVee @Dr J @Sexy @Chris Partlow

night

just here to remind everyone Zidane and Deschamps were marked out of a CL final by Paul Lambert

Watching game again. I'm 35mins into 1st half.

Near all of France's quick counters came out of shit passes from Fellaini & Witzel. Griezmann dropped deep & cheffed Belgium open with one touch passes after receiving ball from Kante.

I know I'm late on this hype train as, but I decided to watch some of this guys videos on YouTube and holy cow, this guy does look very good outside of the WC. Can't believe he barely gets talked about.

He's not exactly Radja Nainggolan when it comes to sliding tackles, but he's a mini tank that covers every inch of the pitch and never gets tired.

Griezmann dropped deep & cheffed Belgium open with one touch passes after receiving ball from Kante.
His performance was far better than anyone is giving him credit for.

People just seem to remember him for the missed shot and the bad free kick, but his performance was good.

His performance was far better than anyone is giving him credit for.

People just seem to remember him for the missed shot and the bad free kick, but his performance was good.
This happens so much in today's game.

Dembele has had Giroud & Mbappe contained but folk only remember Pobga blasting past him. It was Kante intercepting over on the right & Griz backheeling his pass right into Pogba's flight path that bypassed both Witzel & Fellaini. Mousa saw the emergency & sprinted over to help but was an inch or too late.

Lukaku is having a mare. Makes the wrong runs. Doesnt read his team mates.

Why i was so skeptical of the credit he was given in the quarter final game. He deffo meant to leave the ball for Chadli but the other runs he were making were not to intentionally drag defenders away opening passages up for others like folk were claiming. He's not that cerebral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back