The numbers don't lie

There are three kinds of people in this world, son.

Those who can count, and those who can't.

even if all of their fans buy the event still won't be much. if you want to appeal to the 18-25yr old manlet with large amounts of disposable income,you have to think like the 18-25yr old manlet with large amounts of disposable income. that means get yourself a hot big tittied woman, start showing your purchases on instagram like overpriced watches, over priced sneakers and crazy shit done to your car. make daily content on youtube maybe just cruise around and talk shit to other fighters and see how many idiots you can get on your team. then compare that to how many poeple you are reaching and how many shitty comments you get. "fuck wonderboy karate shit ass! come wax, wax off deez nutz!" boom easy money.

I Just googled the movie and yeah It's a pretty huge movie, although majority of audience are probably indians which are not the typical fanbase of mma.

Not at the moment, no. I actually think MMA is going to take off in India though. They have a long cultural history of wrestling, and MMA has been popping up in some big Bollywood flicks, which have a huge influence on Indian culture writ large.

edit: Also the SFL is a thing. We'll see how it does in the future. I think the UFC should try to host a small card in India with a couple Indian fighters on it just as an experiment.

How much of screen time did his character have in these movie ? Simply being in a big movie doesn't automatically make you an movie star.

Just watched Straight Outta Compton today (solid movie) and Woodley had exactly 3.6 seconds of screen time. It was that brief. He literally showed up to pick up one of the guys in his car, and then he was gone forever.

If woodley is such a star, why the shit is he trying to pick opponents to get a "money fight"? Big stars usually sell it themselves.

Back