The Notorious One vs Cowboy amazing fan promo

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
enjoy sherdoggers

Source: DriestStudios

Would rather Conor vs Gaethje but if this is the direction UFC going after the court hearing in December I am not complaining

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

This fight is not happening. Why would the UFC make this fight over Conor/Nate 3?

Doesn't make any sense.

I really hope this fight happens.

This fight was fake news.

I never believe DAna white after he said women won’t be in the UFC

This fight is not happening. Why would the UFC make this fight over Conor/Nate 3?
Doesn't make any sense.
It’s an easier fight for Conor to get a win plus Diaz will always still wait for him regardless. That fight can happen now or 5 years from now

enjoy sherdoggers

Source: DriestStudios

Would rather Conor vs Gaethje but if this is the direction UFC going after the court hearing in December I am not complaining

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Of course you want Gaethge vs mcgregor!! You dirty mcnugget jizz gussler!!

This fight will happen if Nate continues to be difficult. Cerrone at this point is willing to be the company man to be part of the PPV point club.

This fight isn't happening lol. Conor is not gonna drop as low as fighting a guy who is 2-4 in his last six.

This fight was fake news.

No, not "fake news", just something a lot of people hoped for and went crazy with.

That being said, I'd love for this to be promoted to hell and back...power to the people to make this fight happen

doesn't matter. Promote the hell out of it until they relent.

This fight isn't happening lol. Conor is not gonna drop as low as fighting a guy who is 2-4 in his last six.
Don’t worry about him dropping low he might just get dropped completely and knocked out in the fucking process

This fight will happen if Nate continues to be difficult. Cerrone at this point is willing to be the company man to be part of the PPV point club.
This. I love Nate and his brother, Nick. But they definitely complain A LOT about getting the short straw. Meanwhile, Nate has headlined a UFC on FOX and 2 PPVs vs Conor ($$$). And somehow Nick got a PPV headline fight vs Silva even though they're not even the same weight class and has headlined a PPV vs Penn AND GSP. Lotta money made there...

Cowboy could very well beat Conor (if it ever happened), he has a lot more ways to win than Conor has and Conors body kicks aren't up to much.

Conor vs other people makes more money though so it probably won't happen and Cowboy doesn't really deserve it, he hasn't won a LW fight in 3 1/2 years.

Conors on a 0-2 loss also Cerrones on a win streak atm,, lol

The stats on Conor's last six fights are the exact opposite of Cerrone's: 4-2. One of which was avenged. Floyd fight don't count, it was a whole different sport.

Back