"The Notorious" Conor McGregor Appreciation Thread 1.0 (Hater's tears sold separately)

Actually it's the WWE crossover fans who know nothing about MMA whatsoever who constantly make these wasteland threads throughout the day. As soon as Conor fades away like a fart in the wind, they'll be gone shortly there after.

You mean teh same fake wrestling fans that sit around here with bashing threads about how their favorite fake wrestler could beat Conor?

Puh-lease. Conor would KO all those little fake wrestling fans stiff, and none of them would show the appreciation he deserves for giving them his touch.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-23-at-10.06.00.png
Ever wonder why you never see Conor getting sweet on Dee Devlin and the fact that she's always walking far behind him? Notice the look on Conor's face when this chick in the picture you posted is reaching over at him. He's leaning away from her and saying, "Nooooooo."

He seems mighty comfy being half naked around the guys thought. Just a thought.

image.jpeg

Or what about him posing nude for popular women's magazine ESPN?

image.jpeg

#BeBlessed

TS trying way too hard to copy the Joanna-like thread.

But like Conor himself, not very original.

His name is Conor Anthony McGregor and he is our Lord and Savior.

This thread is meant to immortalize and give respect to one of the founding fathers of MMA/Sports Entertainment. He is blurring the lines between what is possible and what is inconceivable. Every night I get on my knees and pray with all my might to the Savior of MMA and thank the lucky stars I am alive to witness greatness every time that cage door shuts.

As fans of MMA I am sure you all agree that the new owners should just rename the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) to the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Conor) from now on because he is changing one bum soul at a time. Again my friends this takes time.

Here is a rundown of what McGregor has accomplished up until this point in the UFC:

• Marcus "The Bama Beast" Brimage W
AntDJd9.gif

• Max "Blessed Holloway W
1MgxAN8.gif

• Diego Brandão W
cHE8bt9.gif

• Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier W
eZR3tOS.gif

• Dennis Siver W
CJE7wFP.gif

• Chad Mendes W
c449Y65.gif

• José Aldo W
FC2ez1f.gif

• Cabo Nate Diaz (1) L
*No reliable footage exists*

• Full Camp Nate Diaz (2) W
2j9BEn2.gif

So the multi-million dollar question is...

Who's next?
  • Eddie Alvarez ? (Who coincidentally has been finished at Welterweight by a relative no name before)
cE2Vm99.gif

:rolleyes:

• Georges St-Pierre ? (Who coincidentally has been finished by a manlet before)
9Yz3mmh.gif

Either way McGregor will change someone's bum life for the better yet again.

BTW Brimage, Holloway, Brandao, Poirier, Siver, Mendes, Aldo, and Diaz "fans" are allowed to post their saltiness down below...we don't discriminate in McGreLand

Oh and remember guys...

If you ain't Mac'n you ain't stack'n

Conor-McGregor-Money-UFC-WT-Embedded.jpg

#ConorBless and may the haters stay triggered :D

Get a life you sad fool. Don't you feel like your more than just a sheep following the drunk crowd.What you going to do in 2 years when he is finished.I think he did well against Nate, but truth be told,it was a sloppy fight.Gassing, running, Diaz too big and slow, and if it was such a great fight there would surely be a trilogy,with all the money made, but there is not,because the fights been exausted. Great fight,but that's enough.Conor needs to fight a decent wrestler. Conor is still adversed to going to the ground. I think Max could beat him now

You mean teh same fake wrestling fans that sit around here with bashing threads about how their favorite fake wrestler could beat Conor?

Puh-lease. Conor would KO all those little fake wrestling fans stiff, and none of them would show the appreciation he deserves for giving them his touch.
Touched a nerve did I?

The thing that I notice in those gifs is the growth of those awful tattoos.

LL

Your username should be Neil, and Bob.

Good, maybe you uhhhh fellas can contain your delusional fantasies and shit to one fucking thread. Really fucking lame to copy the Joanna thread though. But with fantasizing 24/7 about Conor probably doesn't leave you with enough brain power to be original.

Your username should be Neil, and Bob.

Good, maybe you uhhhh fellas can contain your delusional fantasies and shit to one fucking thread. Really fucking lame to copy the Joanna thread though. But with fantasizing 24/7 about Conor probably doesn't leave you with enough brain power to be original.

One day, when Conor gives you his touch, you'll see the error of your ways.

You must mac to stack, and to stack is the only avenue to success in this short life Conor has given us.

Ever wonder why you never see Conor getting sweet on Dee Devlin and the fact that she's always walking far behind him? Notice the look on Conor's face when this chick in the picture you posted is reaching over at him. He's leaning away from her and saying, "Nooooooo."

He seems mighty comfy being half naked around the guys thought. Just a thought.

View attachment 136913

Or what about him posing nude for popular women's magazine ESPN?

View attachment 136915

#BeBlessed

Do you ever sit there and ask yourself...Why does Conor get more pussy than me when he has one girl?

I'd like to think that's the only reason you'd make a post like this.

When the Conor fanbase keep using the phrase "haters gonna hate" to justify whatever actions of his that might be called in to question is tantamount to saying that standards of common sense and decency don't apply to McGregor and that no matter what Conor does, no matter how foolish and reprehensible, normal MMA fans are not allowed to reprimand Conor for that action because that makes them a "hater" and you're simply "hating" out of jealousy or other irrational bullshit like "Salt and Shook"

The overabundance of the word "Hater" word in this day and age just one example of how the Conor fans are being lead down a dangerous path of unprecedented ignorance, apathy and vanity just like Conor.

Calling someone a "hater" because they said some criticism for example for running and staring at the clock and just edging a majority decision win that was close and saying the king is back makes the member of the Conor fanbase look ignorant or stupid for giving negative feedback, basically dismissing an argument without addressing it by using a personal insult.

Do you ever sit there and ask yourself...Why does Conor get more pussy than me when he has one girl?

I'd like to think that's the only reason you'd make a post like this.
I've never seen Conor around any pussy. I totally believe he swings the other way. You upset?

I've never seen Conor around any pussy. I totally believe he swings the other way. You upset?

Nah, I was going to smash you, but then I remembered you don't know what pussy looks like, so how could you know? I figured I would give you pass, since I'm a nice guy and didn't want to pick on the dweeb anymore today. See, I have no frustrations.

When the Conor fanbase keep using the phrase "haters gonna hate" to justify whatever actions of his that might be called in to question is tantamount to saying that standards of common sense and decency don't apply to McGregor and that no matter what Conor does, no matter how foolish and reprehensible, normal MMA fans are not allowed to reprimand Conor for that action because that makes them a "hater" and you're simply "hating" out of jealousy or other irrational bullshit like "Salt and Shook"

The overabundance of the word "Hater" word in this day and age just one example of how the Conor fans are being lead down a dangerous path of unprecedented ignorance, apathy and vanity just like Conor.

Calling someone a "hater" because they said some criticism for example for running and staring at the clock and just edging a majority decision win that was close and saying the king is back makes the member of the Conor fanbase look ignorant or stupid for giving negative feedback, basically dismissing an argument without addressing it by using a personal insult.

Nobody cares.

Back