The next 2 UFC on Fox cards are Dudu

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFConFox 27 and UFConFox 28 are less than a month away from each other.

They are both weak FS1 level cards too

ufc stop making things confusing. we need clarity.

Maybe they're trying to squeeze an extra one in for the final year of the tv deal. If I'm a Fox exec and I saw the cards the UFC was offering to me, I'd think the UFC hated me.

I used to be excited for the Fox cards... Fighters that had hype... Now it is something to watch on a boring Saturday evening.

Wtf u serious if its not exactly one quarter we boycott fox

I used to be excited for the Fox cards... Fighters that had hype... Now it is something to watch on a boring Saturday evening.
The last UFC on Fox was amazing:

RDA vs Lawler
Emmett vs Lamas
Ponzi vs Perry
Glover vs Misha

That's what UFC on fox is supposed to look like. This brunson/jacare card is a fx card.

The last UFC on Fox was amazing:

RDA vs Lawler
Emmett vs Lamas
Ponzi vs Perry
Glover vs Misha

That's what UFC on fox is supposed to look like. This brunson/jacare card is a fx card.
id go further and say these new fox cards are fight pass cards

id go further and say these new fox cards are fight pass cards
whats below FightPass? Facebook prelims? These upcoming cards are entire events of Facebook Prelims.

ufcfn charlotte is an utter disgrace!!! absolutely a horrendous card!!!

You're still going to watch TS

That seems to be the case with every card now days. Lots of these cards now, i haven't even heard of the fighters below the co-main event.

i watch every fight but starting to get burned out.

Not a great card names wise, but there will be some really good fights, unfortunately i can't stay home for that one ;/

Dober-Camacho, Green-Koch and Price-Sullivan should be very entertaining. Mirsad and Jacare are back. Chookagian x Romero Borella could be fun aswell.

That seems to be the case with every card now days. Lots of these cards now, i haven't even heard of the fighters below the co-main event.
Then you haven't been watching enough MMA. How you never heard of Bobby Green and Erik Koch if you have been watching for idk, more than 2 years? Mirsad Bektic is a name to keep with you too.

the ufc will be dead by 2023

these cards are the reasons

Agreed. There was a time when I really looked forward to Big Fox cards. They had fights with legit title implications, including actual title defenses. For example, UFC on Fox 5 featured:

Bendo vs Nate for the LW title
Gus vs Shogun
Rory vs BJ
Matt Brown vs Mike Swick

But the current Fox cards are junk. It seems like the UFC is just trying to expedite the end of their contract with Fox.

Not a great card names wise, but there will be some really good fights, unfortunately i can't stay home for that one ;/

Dober-Camacho, Green-Koch and Price-Sullivan should be very entertaining. Mirsad and Jacare are back. Chookagian x Romero Borella could be fun aswell.

Then you haven't been watching enough MMA. How you never heard of Bobby Green and Erik Koch if you have been watching for idk, more than 2 years? Mirsad Bektic is a name to keep with you too.
I said lots of these cards not every card. And yes I've heard of Green & Koch, but that's literally it below the co-main event.

Lets not pretend like the UFC isn't watering down these cards to the point that they just aren't worth the time.

I said lots of these cards not every card. And yes I've heard of Green & Koch, but that's literally it below the co-main event.

Lets not pretend like the UFC isn't watering down these cards to the point that they just aren't worth the time.
Thing is you don't have to watch 12 fights, if you don't like the rest of the card, maybe you should watch just the main card and enjoy 4 or 5 fights, i usually watch it all and i can't get enough of these 10-13 fights cards. A fight between 2 guys at their UFC debut, people that you never heard of, can be exciting asf, it's what matters to me. Price-Sullivan for example is the second fight of the night and should be a banger, i'm excited about that one.

It's a shame, too. If they took 2-3 fights off of each of these cards and added them to the PPV's, I'd buy 3-4 more PPV's per year. I bought the Stipe - Ngannou PPV, but I almost didn't, and I'd have paid $80 if it had 3-4 more good fights at WW and higher.

They're going to burn Robbie's next fight on a FN probably. Gastellum. Tons of legend fights. Lots of top 5 fighters being wasted on FN cards. I'm not going to buy average-ish PPV's where the fourth fight down from the main is, like, Louis Smolka vs. Ray Borg or some shit.

Back