Media The new gloves are trash

J'Ghasta

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Look how rigid they are. Straining to even make a fist. They somehow managed to make an even worse glove. We're going to see MORE eyepokes with these things.

EDIT:

Heres another video I found. They dont look as bad in this one but I guess time will tell.

Last edited:
7387_9541157262_44b682b0_216c_4af5_889d_b33f62e1cbf0.jpg

This are dope.

While I don't think these gloves will do anything to help, this video is also looking at a brand new gloves that hasn't been broken in yet. I'm sure a broken in glove will form much better, the same way you don't walk into a baseball field without a broken in glove.

That being said, I see virtually no difference with these and don't understand how they address eye pokes at all lol

Can't wait for during the new gloves debut event.. the main event will be stopped early by eye poke. We all know that is gonna happen. It will be glorious to see Dana's fat red face try to explain it away at the presser.

Jesus, they look worse than the old ones for eyepokes.

Pride/Rizin and those had the best gloves ever.

I actually got to try some of the Pride ones (Rampage's gym was hosting a grappling tournament)on years and years ago. They had a natural curve to them that basically pointed your fingers down at a 45ish degree angle. They also felt really solid and well put together. High quality.

Back