The Natural Born Killer Returns

Condit is one of my all time favorites, I have a bad feeling about his return though.

Here's hoping he shut's my dumb ass up though and goes on a tear! War Natural Born Killer!!

Did he get some fucking TDD while he was gone?

Guy should be a champion with at least two defense.

In before diaz fans come in and change the subject because of 1 fight.

I still can't believe how easily maia took him out. He didn't even try to defend the choke. Figured maia would win but not like that.

You're like the 10th guy to make a thread about that video. Use the search feature for fuck's sake

Carlos is one of the best fighters ever. BUT has one of the worst TDD ever. If only he worked that enough he could be champ for a while. Not to mentioned getting clearly robbed by Lawler.

It would have been nice if they'd let us know who he's fighting in that montage. Apparently it's Magny, who is easily the biggest overachiever in MMA, save possibly Dan Kelly.

Neil does have good take downs from the clinch, and Condit's TDD has always been weak, but I think Carlos has way too much to offer Neil standing and will either soundly outpoint him or finish him midway. Magny doesn't have the luxury of a cardio advantage in this one unfortunately and seeing as how that's the only athletic advantage he ever has over anyone, I don't see this going his way at all.

Unless Carlos is shot...

Carlos is one of the best fighters ever. BUT has one of the worst TDD ever. If only he worked that enough he could be champ for a while. Not to mentioned getting clearly robbed by Lawler.

It's amazing how little this fight gets mentioned in the pantheon of shitty decisions, primarily because it was such an amazing fight (the 5th round had me on my feet screaming at my tv with no one else around which, at my age, never happens).

Robbie won the last round big, you could say 10-8 and I wouldn't argue it, but he absolutely did not win that fight. Nor the second Hendricks fight, really but that's another story.

It's amazing how little this fight gets mentioned in the pantheon of shitty decisions, primarily because it was such an amazing fight (the 5th round had me on my feet screaming at my tv with no one else around which, at my age, never happens).

Robbie won the last round big, you could say 10-8 and I wouldn't argue it, but he absolutely did not win that fight. Nor the second Hendricks fight, really but that's another story.
Yea Lawler got some of the luckiest decisions the sport has ever seen. As bad as Benson Henderson.

He still ran. Doesn't matter what he does after.

"Its gonna be a dogfight".

<DontBelieve1>

tumblr_mr5ynsztfv1rnjybdo1_250.gif

I just hope this fight will be bananas.

Both Carlos and Magny can produce some wild scrambles.

Let the better lankster win! :D

tumblr_nohh2lvh9Y1u2ragso1_500.gif

n8m0l.jpg

I just hope Condit is coming back for the right reasons and not because of money or because he feel he needs to.

Condit mentioned he was starting to suffer from headaches and the effects of fighting which was one of the reasons he retired. He only wanted to come back where the risk was worth it. Now he's just back to fight Magny. Doesn't seem good.

One of my favorite fighters. Apt nickname. Best of holiday luck to him.

Back