The Myth of Dana's Snow.

I have no idea what the point of this thread is, so here is a video of Bjork talking about her TV:

Kuddos if you can sit through the whole thing

Is it wrong that I was able to masturbate to this?

$600? For 10 bucks I can get this dude to come over fart in your face on X-Mas morning.

powder_fart.gif

The actual figure isn't as important as is the representation for what it stands for.

So.. the snow in Dana's driveway is used as a money metaphors; ie ..The rich get richer, the poor get poorer; ie... Instead of putting snow in your driveway, maybe you should pay your fighters more. :)

Yeah because if Dana saved the money he spent getting snow for his kids that grew up in Nevada snow on Christmas one time he'd have enough money to increase fighter pay by $1-2 each.

Who cares isn't Dana worth like 300 million or something?

He is someone with extreme wealth.

For years we have heard of Dana's opulent snowy driveway. A sign of extreme wealth only obtainable by the super rich.

I mean just look at it. Snow on his driveway. It just looks majestic.

4DVcEqq.jpg

Only someone of extreme wealth could afford such an extravagance. Frozen water on a driveway in Nevada, it's unheard of.

Fear not Sherdoggers, turns out could could have snow on your driveway for as little as $600!!

http://www.icenownv.com/snow-events.html

What is the cost for Snow?
Packages start at $600 for home events. There are other variables for snow pricing. Ask about volume pricing for 10+ tons. Please call Ice Now's Snow Department at (702) 448-2695 or email us at[email protected] to learn more about pricing and availability.
Someone read the post in the Dana forum leaked video thread

And thought it was worth starting a whole thread about it to get some likes

Yeah because if Dana saved the money he spent getting snow for his kids that grew up in Nevada snow on Christmas one time he'd have enough money to increase fighter pay by $1-2 each.

it's not meant to be so literal. Obviously the amount of snow on his driveway won't amount up to much money.

It baffles me that someone might pay to have snow dumped on their driveway. Up here we spend a good chunk of the year shoveling the snow OFF of our driveways.
And it's a pain in the back to do.

Literally.

It's a genuine work out to get about 40-50 cm of snow off your driveway and cars and this motherfucker is PAYING money to get it put on his driveway.

And it's a pain in the back to do.

Literally.

It's a genuine work out to get about 40-50 cm of snow off your driveway and cars and this motherfucker is PAYING money to get it put on his driveway.

Paying.. hundreds of dollars. The nerve.

$600 covers 200 square feet and he posted a photo of his entire driveway covered - so suffice to say he spent several thousand dollars to have fake snow for a few hours. The irony is that he can literally spend a few grand on something as absurdly frivolous as two hours of snow at his home in Las Vegas - back when guys were getting their heads punched in for 8k to show.

He paid $2500.00 a month in fines (source) for years in order to have a backyard waterfall pool that was against his neighborhood HOA covenants. Dana is directly quoted saying he would rather just pay the 2,500.00 / month fine than dissapoint his kids who enjoy the waterfall... in their back yard.

By his own admission he's gambled a million dollars in a single night, owns a fleet of super-cars he never drives and multiple mansions on opposite coasts.

There is nothing wrong with being rich. There is nothing wrong with lavishly spending. Something certainly seems wrong with the realization that he owns 9%..... read that again, 9% of the UFC and lives this way - and will tell you with a straight face fighter pay is fair.

Rory McDonald got his face mutilated, live on PPV, for a shockingly abysmal $59,000.00 in a championship title fight.

He's been a consummate professional and a company man for years, and he's forced to fight his way to free agency because they want to pay him roughly the same amount Dana was throwing away in fines for one of his properties.

It baffles me that someone might pay to have snow dumped on their driveway. Up here we spend a good chunk of the year shoveling the snow OFF of our driveways.
This lol. To a Coloradan like myself this sounds like pure lunacy

$600 covers 200 square feet and he posted a photo of his entire driveway covered - so suffice to say he spent several thousand dollars to have fake snow for a few hours. The irony is that he can literally spend a few grand on something as absurdly frivolous as two hours of snow at his home in Las Vegas - back when guys were getting their heads punched in for 8k to show.

He paid $2500.00 a month in fines (source) for years in order to have a backyard waterfall pool that was against his neighborhood HOA covenants. Dana is directly quoted saying he would rather just pay the 2,500.00 / month fine than dissapoint his kids who enjoy the waterfall... in their back yard.

By his own admission he's gambled a million dollars in a single night, owns a fleet of super-cars he never drives and multiple mansions on opposite coasts.

There is nothing wrong with being rich. There is nothing wrong with lavishly spending. Something certainly seems wrong with the realization that he owns 9%..... read that again, 9% of the UFC and lives this way - and will tell you with a straight face fighter pay is fair.

1 Ton covers 200 sq ft, minimum from that company is 5 tons, which would be 1000 sq ft for 600$ 4-6inchs deep.

I'm not saying Dana isn't rich, the point is the snow driveway is the least of his expenditures and doesn't make sense to bring up over and over and over.

Would it hurt your feelings less if it were a bouncy castle instead?

This lol. To a Coloradan like myself this sounds like pure lunacy

It is for the same reason people pay to get skin cancer in a tanning bed. While here I need to be very careful to not get sunburned.

People want what they cannot get.

Moreover Dana can pay somebody to remove it or clean it when it melts.

1 Ton covers 200 sq ft, minimum from that company is 5 tons, which would be 1000 sq ft for 600$ 4-6inchs deep.

Apparently you don't know what 1,000 sq ft looks like.

If a bouncy castle melted after an hour and cost a few grand, yes, that would be absurd.

In context this isn't how you point to him being rich, its how you point to the wild hypocrisy of having money to burn while your employees (who you book as contractors to your advantage but have all the requirements of an employee) risk their health for peanuts.

Rumors has it the snow in that picture is actually powdered diamond.

Apparently you don't know what 1,000 sq ft looks like.

If a bouncy castle melted after an hour and cost a few grand, yes, that would be absurd.

In context this isn't how you point to him being rich, its how you point to the wild hypocrisy of having money to burn while your employees (who you book as contractors to your advantage but have all the requirements of an employee) risk their health for peanuts.

The snow lasts 2-5 days depending on the time of year according the company's website.

The snow likely lasts longer than your average bouncy castle rental. No one rents a bouncy castle for 2-5 days, just a few hours usually.

You act like no one throws parties or hires DJs or anything like that, only Dana White can afford such extravagances.

Back