The Most Honest Arab Muslim On Planet Earth

Not a real Muslim.

I understand the dudes grief. Sadly he'll probably won't see out the year.

The Muslim Brotherhood is gonna cap his ass.

I wonder if Jon Stewart will go to he same lengths to re-broadcast what this genuine moderate is saying with the same feverish commitment that he applied to his friend Youssef. For that matter, I wonder how long it is before the Egyptian government issues the warrant for his arrest.

There's a lot of videos on YT where Arabs , including Muslims, criticize Arab society and religion. Have watched many of them. It's a shame that American media does not carry it.

And in the same vein, the Israeli daily Haaretz carries articles critical of Israelis and Israeli government, but US media would never touch such articles.

"What have Muslims contributed to the West? Nothing."

<{anton}>

<WellThere>

"we believe ourselves to be the best of nations"
"we believe that we, and nobody else, own the truth"

Muslims love to claim the discoveries of cultures that were conquered by Islam.

Cultural appropriation Level - Islam.

I wonder if Jon Stewart will go to he same lengths to re-broadcast what this genuine moderate is saying with the same feverish commitment that he applied to his friend Youssef. For that matter, I wonder how long it is before the Egyptian government issues the warrant for his arrest.
Egyptian anchor lays down the blunt truth on how Copts are persecuted and that Islamic militancy is supported by Islamic theology.

Only 4 mins odd, well worth the watch.

I got tons of videos like this saved. .

The liberal US media should feature all these moderate Muslims.
But to the liberals in the West , a genuine moderate Muslim = enemy. An apostate = enemy.

That guy could do a lot of good if he directed that lecture toward Western intellectuals and media figures. He's crediting the West with all the important advancements as well as highlighting the abuse and persecution leveled against us. No one hates the West more than our own media and academics, no one downplays our contributions more than our own media and academics, no one denies the brutality inflicted against us more than our own media and academics.

Islamic extremism is a symptom of our problems, not the cause.

But to the liberals in the West , a genuine moderate Muslim = enemy. An apostate = enemy.

Nice post please add more these will be a good thread collecting Arabs speaking out about Islam Arab culture etc.

If this guy tried to speak at a college campus in North America he would get no-platformed for Islamophobia.

"What have Muslims contributed to the West? Nothing."

To be fair contribution to the West doesn't necessarily mean you are a good society or good for the west.
The Nazi's in there 12 years in power have contributed more to modern medicine and technology than any other regime in history considering the short life time of it.

But we don't really want them back :)

Eh, most people I know generally think atheist>moderate Muslim>conservative Muslim who minds his own business as all fine options. We worry about persecution of them as a minority based on the actions of their barbaric brethren, and it often gets misconstrued as support for the barbarism. The issue is a little less complicated here than overseas, mind you, and more moderates could make a stand against the violent elements of their religion.

Crazy thing? I don't hate them. At all. I just want common sense immigration law not controlled by money interests who make short term profits when the population grows, no matter how it grows. I want eurooe recognized as the homeland to Europeans, as the middle East is to Arabs, and Africa to Africans.

Also, good food. Arabs have brought some very good food to the West.

Eh, most people I know generally think atheist>moderate Muslim>conservative Muslim who minds his own business as all fine options. We worry about persecution of them as a minority based on the actions of their barbaric brethren, and it often gets misconstrued as support for the barbarism. The issue is a little less complicated here than overseas, mind you, and more moderates could make a stand against the violent elements of their religion.

I consider Muslims who have beliefs I find appalling to be the same as neo-Nazis and racists who think we should wipe out Jews and minorities. They are all disgusting beliefs that I oppose, but I value their right to have unpopular opinions via the 1st Amendment. It's when you start crossing the line into taking action that I draw the line. Anyone in America can believe whatever they like. Muslims aren't the only ones with belief systems that make you look at them sideways. If they act one those horrible beliefs, throw them under the prisons with anyone who gave them material support.

he told ts what ts wants to hear about islam.

Funny how that works eh? Wonder if one could post a vid of a black man talking about fried chicken and having 10 baby mommans and claim he was the most honest black man.

To be fair contribution to the West doesn't necessarily mean you are a good society or good for the west.
The Nazi's in there 12 years in power have contributed more to modern medicine and technology than any other regime in history considering the short life time of it.

But we don't really want them back :)

Pretty sure some posters here want the Nazis back.

Funny how that works eh? Wonder if one could post a vid of a black man talking about fried chicken and having 10 baby mommans and claim he was the most honest black man.

A more appropriate comparison would be a black man being critical of black culture and black on black crime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back