The most hardest and brutal Pill to swallow when it comes to Aldo

The hardest pill to swallow is that a legion of newer fans haven't watched the fights and use Wiki and MMA math to judge careers.
I don't use Wikipedia. I judge measurables in the cage. Unfortunately vs McGregor Aldo didn't have anything to measure.

The hardest pill to swallow is that a legion of newer fans haven't watched the fights and use Wiki and MMA math to judge careers.

That's something I hate the most about newer fans sir.

Guaranteed.
Jens was the fuckin champ ffs.
Yeah the first UFC lightweight championship. It doesn't mean they would compete with the primes of today, in their primes, imo. I know that's an easy argument that if it was the WEC days they'd be the best in the world.
Henderson couldn't make 145 so how would he have taken both belts.

Do you think much? You should really try it
At 155.

imagine being this wrong and this confident. how the hell is ortega a good win lol
Ortega has submission wins in UFC and Aldo doesn't.

Aldo's famous for a leg kick. Why does Chito Vera have a better kick then

Yeah the first UFC lightweight championship. It doesn't mean they would compete with the primes of today, in their primes, imo. I know that's an easy argument that if it was the WEC days they'd be the best in the world.

At 155.

Ortega has submission wins in UFC and Aldo doesn't.

So you made your account a week ago to shit on fighters...got it.
Take care kid, enjoy the shitting.

You know, he only beat those cans like jens pulver, dominic cruz, bibiano fernandez, rafael assunçao, etc etc....just a big ole can crusher that faber was back then! Who even are those guys?!

I think it can be difficult to look backwards and understand how important certain wins were at the time.

Faber was the man in the lighter weight classes but wasn't infallible, so someone might think he wasn't all that. Thing is, he was the pre-Aldo GOAT at featherweight.

If anyone is the 'honorable mention' it's probably Mike Brown, who ironically beat Faber twice! Brown's another super legit win on Aldo's resumé, even more so than Cub Swanson - Swanson just fought on for longer. But Swanson was never in Brown or Faber's league.

Unpicking that on a Tap page isn't going to be easy without the context :)

So you made your account a week ago to shit on fighters...got it.
Take care kid, enjoy the shitting.
No just thinking logically
I could sit here and write bombastic praise about Aldo, but I know deep down, Holloway beat him twice, so did Volkanovski once. How can MVP be a master striker at 37 but Aldo (striker) or Faber (wrestler but not as good as today's wrestlers) or Brown can't. There's levels.

having a win over Eddie is better than beating Edger who is coming to lower weight class for the first time on a two losing streak... and thats literally Aldo's best win lol.
Two fight losing streal against the lw champion and he actually did win the latter of those fights

amazing point. cody mckenzie > jose aldo, i fear
in all Seriousness Volkanovski is the goat and I'm sorry.

Someone like MVP, was in a bare knuckle war v Mike Perry, and is 37, and maintained his striking. For Aldo, age is an excuse for Aldo losing to Volkanovski and Holloway.

Aldo, the black belt in BJJ, got knocked out in 13 seconds vs McGregor, when Holloway had an actual fight vs McGregor. For me that comes down to fight IQ

in all Seriousness Volkanovski is the goat and I'm sorry.

Someone like MVP, was in a bare knuckle war v Mike Perry, and is 37, and maintained his striking. For Aldo, age is an excuse for Aldo losing to Volkanovski and Holloway.

Aldo, the black belt in BJJ, got knocked out in 13 seconds vs McGregor, when Holloway had an actual fight vs McGregor.
"in all seriousness" bro this thread isn't serious lol you don't believe anything you're saying

I stopped reading after I saw Conor as number 3

He’s number 1!!!

Back