The Most Decorated Champion in UFC History.

Big Nog was 34-4-1(1) when he won the UFC championship. He was the most decorated fighter before becoming a UFC champion, if that was what TS was going for.

Anderson Silva- 10 title defenses
Jose Aldo- 9 title defenses
GSP- 9 title defenses

Conor McGregor- 0 title defenses

2 weight world champion at the same time

Who else has done that??

BJ Penn was the consensus #1 LW and #1 WW at the same time.

No Hughes was.. And BJ left the org with the belt.. He only had one belt.. Never won 2 at the same time..

No Hughes was.. And BJ left the org with the belt.. He only had one belt.. Never won 2 at the same time..
BJ choked out #1 LW Takanori Gomi, then choked out #1 WW Matt Hughes within 6 months of each other. Happy to help out with the history lesson.

Conor deserves it. He held 2 belts simultaneously
bj_penn2.jpg

2 weight world champion at the same time

Who else has done that??

How many other champs did they give title fights at another weight class without winning a single fight in that other weight class?

How many other champs did they give title fights at another weight class without winning a single fight in that other weight class?

How many wanted it? Guys win belts and don't jump. It almost never happens. Scared..

BJ choked out #1 LW Takanori Gomi, then choked out #1 WW Matt Hughes within 6 months of each other. Happy to help out with the history lesson.

Yes buddy I am well aware that he won. But I think Hughes was still seen as the best given his long history at WW. He also beat the dog shit out of BJ in the rematch..

Yes buddy I am well aware that he won. But I think Hughes was still seen as the best given his long history at WW. He also beat the dog shit out of BJ in the rematch..
Oh ok. Rankings are based on things that will happen 2 years in the future.
Neat.

I guess Khabib is the #1 LW right now then since he's seen as the favourite going into that match? Is that how this works now?

My Ultimate 8
1. Jones
2. Silva
3. GSP
4. Mighty Mouse
5. Hughes
6. Ronda motherfucking Rousey
7. Penn
8. Liddell

Who are you talking about that won 2 belts at the same time?

Fedor for the GP and HW title? Hendo for the MW and GP title? Randy for the interim and LHW Championship?

Vague post is vague...

Busta was way up there in the P4P discussions at one point and rightfully so.

One of the most likable fighters ever too, IMO. A true gentleman.

Who are you talking about that won 2 belts at the same time?

Fedor for the GP and HW title? Hendo for the MW and GP title? Randy for the interim and LHW Championship?

Vague post is vague...
BJ is the only fighter who was given the oppurtunity to do that..............I think a guy out there in the past could of done it.

Conor won it great accomplishment. But he was gifted both of his title shots (get past he got one before he faced Mendes). I don't think we will see a champion vs. champion fight again.

Back