The Most Brutal Korean Street Fighter...jpg

Petey here. Should I ban the TS?

Results are only viewable after voting.
nooooo

why the option to give him another chance is winning

:(

The People have spoken...

giphy.gif

Off to the dubbed wasteland with ye, but ye keep thine head, oh Captain of Korean streetfights

I thought first one to reach 20 wins the vote. why did u extend it to 30 man... thats not fair..

The People have spoken...

giphy.gif

Off to the dubbed wasteland with ye, but ye keep thine head, oh Captain of Korean streetfights

I thought the first one to reach 20 wins the vote. why did u extend it to 30?? thats not fair.. cmon

병신같은거 올리다 밴당하지말아라 또라이새끼야

This is pretty trollish to me lol.

Don't be merciful Petey. Drop teh hammer.

병신같은거 올리다 밴당하지말아라 또라이새끼야

Pretty sure he's a kid, kids say/believe stupid shit :D

Not complaining, or calling conspiracy, genuinely curious...

Why do threads like this get relocated but Cyborg will destory R3 gets deleted?

WHOA buddy what the fuck! I thought we were having a civil discussion here. Are you saying Diaz Bros. have no perspicacity? I've seen people's AV's with Nick swinging nunchucks. The Sadlongdong Bros are going DOWN. 209 fo EVAH.

Are you even reading the shit you're writing? Do you know how you sound?

I never said Diaz bros does not have tenacity.. I just said that they would be no match to Sadangdong Twins in a fight. And all that tenacity talk was mainly about Jong Duk Park, not Sadangdong twins. Sadangdong twins are also perspicacious as hell as well but more importantly they are just fuckin well-rounded talented fighters overall. Diaz bros cant stand against Sadangdong twins man. They beat 27 high schoolers when they were in middle school.

Pffft. The Sharamalamadingdong twins would gas out in the 2nd round against the Lybarger Twins.

Back