The metal thread \m/

Dont know how to link videos, but these albums have my full attention these days:

Faidra-Six Voices Inside and Militant, Penitent, and Triumphant
MGLA-With Hearts Toward None, Exercises in Futility, and Age of Excuse
Enshine-Origin and Singularity
Slumber-Fallout
Blackbraid-Blackbraid I and Blackbraid II

Dont know how to link videos, but these albums have my full attention these days:

Faidra-Six Voices Inside and Militant, Penitent, and Triumphant
MGLA-With Hearts Toward None, Exercises in Futility, and Age of Excuse
Enshine-Origin and Singularity
Slumber-Fallout
Blackbraid-Blackbraid I and Blackbraid II
Well, try this one too that just got released today. 100% you'll love it

Went to Knotfest on the weekend, great day, hearing those Pantera songs was surreal to be honest, Zakk did Dime justice for sure.

Disturbed were actually ok, still dont like their songs but they put on a good show. Lamb of God epic of course, great singalongs and heaps of fun.

The Hu were great, I watched a show of theirs on YouTube and knew they’d be good. A cover of Through the Never was a bit random but worked well.

Thy Art is Murder had terrible sound, I texted my mate and he reckons they always sound s**t live. Shame cause I don’t mind them.

Missed Speed and King Parrot (work thing I couldn’t get out of). And they ran out of beer was a bit ****ed, I finished up on JD and dry cans which were warm, a real cunt. Anyway great day like I said, I’ll just go every year I reckon.

Thy Art is Murder had terrible sound, I texted my mate and he reckons they always sound s**t live. Shame cause I don’t mind them.

I saw them a few months back with Whitechapel, guessing i must of caught them on a good day.

Cannibal Corpse just annnounced a UK tour in September with Municipal Waste supporting, looking forward to that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back