Banned
Reaction score
Let's have some fun and share. :)

tcgGMeN.jpg

oZNJBfi.png

CtekxMGWIAArsoP.jpg:small

CsdjqvZXgAAm9ET.jpg

JZpjVM.png

You spend an awful lot of time thinking about leftists.

You spend an awful lot of time thinking about leftists.

That's like saying a fighter thinks too much about the heavy bag he's punching.

This is fun for me, not a chore. ;)

That's like saying a fighter thinks too much about the heavy bag he's punching.

This is fun for me, not a chore. ;)

Your idea of fun is spending all day thinking about how to make people that you hate and have never met?

Probably not the healthiest mindset.

Your idea of fun is spending all day thinking about how to make people that you hate and have never met?

Probably not the healthiest mindset.

One of my ideas of fun is rustling limp-wrists.

I came for the lulz but these aren't funny (other than the memory one, that one always makes me chuckle).

CsdjqvZXgAAm9ET.jpg

How does this trigger leftist exactly? It seems to me like this would trigger the right/racist that think Where muhhh country gone!

Nah, it's fallacious.

Explain what's true about it.

Look at any comic in 9gag where there is a token gay or interracial couple and you have people bitching about PC.

CsdjqvZXgAAm9ET.jpg

How does this trigger leftist exactly? It seems to me like this would trigger the right/racist that think Where muhhh country gone!

Huh?

It's the typical leftist talking points for why unchecked immigration is no problem.

All your shit sucks OP. I'm a lefty but I'll pick up the slack and post some actual good stuff to mock liberals with..

qmuxcjmyetnx.jpg

CsdjqvZXgAAm9ET.jpg

This is what I was thinking as well. I'd like an explanation for this one, @Space

EDIT: saw your explanation. Things that a leftist has never said, but the right imagines they say, is a typical leftist talking point? That idea is basically the foundation of every meme here.

Look at any comic in 9gag where there is a token gay or interracial couple and you have people bitching about PC.

What does complaining about gay people have to do with the argument in question? I'm not following.

Consider this: Person A is racist and complains about a specific race. Person B intervenes and suggest that he should not complain about an entire race. Person A responds by saying that complaining about his racism is the equivalent of complaining about said group of people.

Does this seem like a good argument to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back