Rumored The Legend Of The Saku Belt **History Thread - Must Read.

I don't get your point. Cormier became the holder of the Saku belt by beating Miocic. And he hasn't lost since.

Meanwhile, the Super Hluk traveled one step further and is now linearly held by Bader
Minowa > Ishii > Fedor > Mitrione > Bader

You're right, I got my timing wrong...

<{ByeHomer}>

Bump for Xmas

saku nunchaku.gif

Gud.

saku beer.gif

Nah...Saku wanted him to have it.
It was a great honor.
3 years after posting that, I agree with you.

I hope it makes some kind of appearance at some stage though - the physical belt - preferably an interview with both of them chiling with the belt between them.

3 years after posting that, I agree with you.

I hope it makes some kind of appearance at some stage though - the physical belt - preferably an interview with both of them chiling with the belt between them.
That would be cool as hell. It was sweet that saku came to train with Chute Boxe in later years

That would be cool as hell. It was sweet that saku came to train with Chute Boxe in later years
I dunno what it is, but whenever I think of Saku and Wandy, the first thing that always comes into my mind is how Saku got a kiss

DZLMXqVXcAAGUrx

But Wandy didn't

DZLMXqPXUAAG0O5

<{titihmm}>

I dunno what it is, but whenever I think of Saku and Wandy, the first thing that always comes into my mind is how Saku got a kiss

DZLMXqVXcAAGUrx

But Wandy didn't

DZLMXqPXUAAG0O5

<{titihmm}>
Tito's ass might be dumb,but he aint no dumb ass.

That way only leads to Death.

Tito's ass might be dumb,but he aint no dumb ass.

That way only leads to Death.
I'd still have given so much to see it play out.

Would have made Heath Herring look like a shirt lifter.

100%

To this very day, I believe that Saku would have beaten Tito at that time in their careers in cage or ring, having said that.
I had a friend who went to see a bullfight in Spain,but in an arena. He wanted to do the running of the bulls on his next trip. I was like..

<DisgustingHHH><MaryseShutIt><BakerNo><JerryWWF>[<taker1}<VinceShock><26><23><KingstonFrown><34>

Still boggles the mind to look at Saku and then think about who he fought.

And did damn well against, all things considered.

Guy is Bushido.

I had a friend who went to see a bullfight in Spain,but in an arena. He wanted to do the running of the bulls on his next trip. I was like..

<DisgustingHHH><MaryseShutIt><BakerNo><JerryWWF>[<taker1}<VinceShock><26><23><KingstonFrown><34>

That shit is a lot different when you have a load of drunk Spanish guys egging you compared to the moment where the bull is actually bearing down on you.

bulls.gif

I've lived in Spain. The bulls can fuck off if they think they gonna chase me.

That shit is a lot different when you have a load of drunk Spanish guys egging you compared to the moment where the bull is actually bearing down on you.

bulls.gif

I've lived in Spain. The bulls can fuck off if they think they gonna chase me.
Im a crazy fuck,but theres just no way youll catch me doin that shit.

Importance bump.

picsart_22-01-25_04-29-39-445-jpg.904650

The fate of MMA history is in the hands of this man.

What a wonderful, wonderful story. Thanks for the bump. Long live the Sakubelt!

Back