the LDBC Leader of Youtube says ''Mayweather is a disease..does nothing for his people.'' #TC/Spence

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This week there's been panic with PBC fighters. the LDBC are claiming that everyone wants to leave to DAZN.

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Does nothing for his people?

I'll bet he's a democrat.

Little Dick Boxing Community
Yet you're running around making threads about a small youtube community. And what a shock talking about their penis, something your types seem to be obsessed with.

These people have a following? By who? I got through about a min and a half.

I wanted to watch the video but it's been pulled. That's shame as it usually shows that the video was worth watching because someone regrets what they put up.

Yet you're running around making threads about a small youtube community. And what a shock talking about their penis, something your types seem to be obsessed with.
I think you read into it too much.

I just typed this with my penis.

You just read a message typed by some one else's penis, homo.

:)

“Talking” about it? I “typed” its acronym.

I’m obsessed with young pink poon. The ones fresh outta high school!

These people have a following? By who? I got through about a min and a half.

The LDBC is a community of boxing fans that supposedly expose the truth about boxing.

These guys do have industry connects and have brought Wilder and Spence Jr. on their shows.

The current news feed is that Floyd “exposed” Errol Spence and the whole community is feeding off this hype. They’re blaming Errol Spence Jr. for not making the fight with Crawford.

The grand high priest took down the video I guess because he was defending Spence Jr.

I think the guy who says people are a disease to their people becoz boxing, probably have a few issues themselves.

Back