The JUST BLEED God PW WARship Thread: Grant us Thy Blade and Deliver us from PG Era

Thrawn33

JUST BLEED Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Brothers!!!

While watching NXT last week the Bloody Spirit spoke to me.

And he said: here where these men and women act out violence there were once those who would willingly shed Blessed Crimson for the sake of Art.

There were also those who would BLEED the hard way and keep the show going.

But those days are past, and we are in a PG Era....

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

I have come to preach the word, and beg JBG to deliver us from this lack of proper homage.

Saint Flair of the Blade, prey for us
images

Saint Foley the Maimed, prey for us
images

Saint Cold Blood Stone, prey for us
nfluHwp.png

All hail!
2ia4lea.jpg

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Let this thread be a celebration of those who live by the blade and the hardway.

For those who bleeding was their claim to fame and for those of great fame, yet most devout.

Look at this, booked to be immortal, but not afraid to BLEED!
man_file_1114483_bloodiesprowrestling6.jpg

Blood becomes stupid when it happens too often.

Guys like Jerry Lawler and Dusty bled every single night. Then you have wrestlers like Sandman bleed because he can’t wrestle for shit.

Becomes watered down just like anything else. Blood should be saved for big spots and big feuds ONLY

Blood becomes stupid when it happens too often.

Guys like Jerry Lawler and Dusty bled every single night. Then you have wrestlers like Sandman bleed because he can’t wrestle for shit.

Becomes watered down just like anything else. Blood should be saved for big spots and big feuds ONLY

Quantity vs quality is a worthy argument and respectable debate

Yet when the shedding of Blessed Crimson is banned on the greatest stage...heresy

Quantity vs quality is a worthy argument and respectable debate

Yet when the shedding of Blessed Crimson is banned on the greatest stage...heresy

Like I said, it should be used sparingly and Only In big matches or long lasting feuds.

I’d also like to mention that the characters are so corny these days making them bleed comes off as stupid.

For instance when a guy like Bruiser Brody bled he did so because it fit his character. There isn’t a guy out there today that can bring the realism in the way Bruiser did. People were legit petrified of him. Being a 6’8 monster helps and so does him being an awesome character and acting it out perfectly.

Even Dusty bled far too often. Same with Lawler but after all that was Memphis. Everyone bled down there.

I just don’t agree with it

Then you have Austin bleeding and that made that match a hall of fame tier match. The blood helped in that spot

Like I said, it should be used sparingly and Only In big matches or long lasting feuds.

I’d also like to mention that the characters are so corny these days making them bleed comes off as stupid.

For instance when a guy like Bruiser Brody bled he did so because it fit his character. There isn’t a guy out there today that can bring the realism in the way Bruiser did. People were legit petrified of him. Being a 6’8 monster helps and so does him being an awesome character and acting it out perfectly.

Even Dusty bled far too often. Same with Lawler but after all that was Memphis. Everyone bled down there.

I just don’t agree with it

Then you have Austin bleeding and that made that match a hall of fame tier match. The blood helped in that spot

Some Blood when smashed by a monster (Brock/Braun ect) type as part of a build up helps sell the beast

It can build a finisher.

For today's characters it can be done right. Nak busting open anyone fits with strong style, Roman getting busted open and coming back fits his character, and let Aleister Black bleed one time and do his evil poses and he will be over as fuck

Need more blood:

Here is a man who need not even WARship, he has power and wealth...yet he does, and does well

wmania14.jpg

For as long as I can remember @Einarr was my patron, but now
8012F030-43EE-40E1-B12D-C23442FB8DF5.jpeg
Now I pray to the JBG and his followers and saints
6EE9884D-3FE0-4D6E-98B5-0BEF4F8915F7.png

Some Blood when smashed by a monster (Brock/Braun ect) type as part of a build up helps sell the beast

It can build a finisher.

For today's characters it can be done right. Nak busting open anyone fits with strong style, Roman getting busted open and coming back fits his character, and let Aleister Black bleed one time and do his evil poses and he will be over as fuck

I don’t know enough about those wrestlers to really form an opinion. perhaps you are right and some color might help get those guys get over. Like I said they would have to do it properly and during tHe right feud, with the right build up.

Braun making someone bleed would be more believable since he’s a big monster.

Steve Austin on one of his podcasts where he talked about WM13 and his bleeding that night, he talked about the current view on bleeding in the WWE. He said something that really made a lot of sense and I hadn’t thought of it like this before. He said, “the reason for doing away with a lot of the bleeding was over concerns of diseases being spread, but today, superstars are tested on a regular basis like people in the ufc, so it’s far more safe to come into contact with someone else’s blood than in the 80’s and 90’s.”

Bleeding doesn’t have to happen all the time because it was getting pretty ridiculous and people were blading for the easiest things for awhile. Your HIAC and Elimination Chamber matches, which are supposed to be the most brutal matches in the company, those matches should have blood to show the brutality of the match. This weekend we will watch the Chamber match where the steel grate outside the ring will be covered by thick padding and it will just be a regular match.

Saint Eddie of Latino Heat, prey for us

4425%20-%20blood%20eddie_guerrero%20judgment_day%20wwe.png

18j4mei3nt13jjpg.jpg

0502783343cfd212d8ae64e28a4b0eb1.jpg

Abdullah the Butcher...when you absolutely, positivley need a crazy ass savage to fuck up a babyface.

Back