UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

a bulging dick in his neck
must have been caused from the Mike Perry fight
still to this day
he is battling the wounds

So this man model male feminist who beat platibum perry is out ? I dont give a fuck i lost interest in this card the second that goat latifi pulled out

tenor.gif

Man crush on Alan Jouban has ended.
Paulo Costa is my new man crush.

Wow. This fight card got brutalized. First they took Volkan out of the shogun fight, then Latifi pulled out of the glover fight, and now jouban pulls out.

That sucks for the german fans.

2 fights that we will NEVER see happen:

Perry vs. Jouban 2
McGregor vs. Duffy 2

Wow. This fight card got brutalized. First they took Volkan out of the shogun fight, then Latifi pulled out of the glover fight, and now jouban pulls out.

yeah man at first this card was looking very good for a fight night card . mma is cursed

The only hail mary option left to save this card would be to put perry vs shogun and latifi vs romero on it.

2 fights that we will NEVER see happen:

Perry vs. Jouban 2
McGregor vs. Duffy 2
If Duffy could get his head out of his ass and start being good then we might see the second meeting with Conor happening.

Nobody wants to fight in Europe except Europeans. Fight Pass isn't great exposure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back