The idiocy of Dana's statement.

It isn't a matter of "agreeing to disagree" I've won the debate (even though you are not willing to concede) with better points and arguments. End of story. Thanks for playing.

Ok, declaring you won really means a lot. Have a good day.

Just because Cyborg is bigger, it doesn't automatically make it a foregone conclusion that she is superior.

Bigger doesn't always mean better, and we've have seen evidence of this throughout the years in MMA. Royce Gracie proved this point for years, we saw B.J. Penn do this, Dan Henderson has proven this, and we've also recently seen this with Benson Henderson defeating Brandon Thatch.

Your arguments suck and its funny how you confidently started this thread thinking your IQ is superior to anyone who disagrees, and I have successfully shutdown each and every one of your lame arguments.

LOL!

Well, that is why I'm all for openweight fights:)

Since they are forbidden, the bigger fighters are superior by default.

Cry me a river.

Weight classes exist for a reason obviously. Bigger guys are not only superior but obviously so much superior that the smaller guys aren't allowed to even fight with them, because of danger of actually getting killed or something.

Get it?

So it's either admitting the superiority of Cyborg or letting them fight at openweight to prove otherwise.

lol I knew some Fedormentalist would get rustled by what Dana said as soon as I saw it on Sherdog's front page.

So it's up to Rousey to chase someone who's a proven cheater and in a different weight class?

- the ufc doesn't have a 145 division. So after their 1 fight, what the hell happens then?
- what happens to the 135 division the UFC has invested in?
- the UFC created a 135 division not a 145 division. It's not Cyborg's call to tell them they now need a 145 division. She is not their marketing department nor part owner.
- Cyborg can make the fucking weight at 135. She doesn't have bones made of cement or muscles made out of lead. She's 5'8 for christ sakes. Their are girls at 135 that are over 6 feet tall.
- Common sense, fella.

She moves back down to 135 after her one-off.

No, you're the champ.

JJ should move up to 300 lbs and challenge you.

Cain is The Champ and Jon would need to challange him at HW or openweight.

The same is with Ronda and Cyborg. But the idiots believe that Ronda's division is the highest possible. Cyborg is being mistreated because she is bigger than the money maker Ronda. She is also superior by default until Ronda beats her at 145 or openweight.

Back