Movies THE FLASH (Biggest Flop in Warner Bros.' History; Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen THE FLASH, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I would still put the new Suicide Squad, first Wonder Woman, and Snyder Justice League above it. This is excluding the Joker and a lot of Batman and Superman movies which were great.
For me its flash, suicide squad, then everything else

This movie sucked
Two hours of PS3-tier CGI and weak acting
Some funny moments but overall a severe disappointment

finally saw it on Max

Not too bad, CGI was just very poor overall.

Ezra was the best part of this, especially with the interactions between himself.

These movies are becoming so overly CGI that they might as well make the whole thing animated and make the characters look like the actors.

I tend to like the DC movies more than the Marvel ones.

I liked the James Gunn Suicide Squad, I loved the Peacemaker show. I thought the Snyder Cut of Justice League was really good

I think this movie is fun. I liked the first wonder woman. And the joker and the new Batman were good too

That's more than I can say about Marvel. I mean I like the old X-Men movies and the original Spiderman films.. and the avengers movies were good, but the rest of it is just too cheesy, childish, and repetitive to me.

But what do I know, I never really read comics and for the most part dont go crazy over these types of movies.

All modern superhero movies are horrible.

All modern superhero movies are horrible.
f3b85a91964c2d89e08b5ecae5e75a5487ad31d9.gifv

Finished it. Jesus that was a complete dumpster fire. Possibly the worst CGI consistently in any superhero movie.

The multiverse scene was absolutely insulting to those past characters. If I was Reeve’s family I would be pissed.

I mean, damn it was just so freaking bad all around.

The only highlight for me was Keaton. Seeing his Batman back in action was nice. But even that couldn’t redeem it for me.

Hands down the worst of the current superhero movies for me. Took the mantle from Love and Thunder.

The cgi was amazing, just like this movie

finally saw it on Max

Not too bad, CGI was just very poor overall.

Ezra was the best part of this, especially with the interactions between himself.

These movies are becoming so overly CGI that they might as well make the whole thing animated and make the characters look like the actors.
Yeah, I liked it a lot, but I know nothing about flash. I know the lead is a jerkoff, though.

The cgi was so bad it looked deliberate. The 'Colosseum' you keep seeing when going back thru time was so bad it seemed as if it was part of the time shifting..

I'm watching it right now, just started it. I don't always have the same grievances other viewers have.

Although I'm always doing some level of Cinemasins in my head in which I'm always nitpicking dumb things... If Barry's starving why tf not just make his own sandwich? Why not eat the candy bar the little girl gave him? etc.

I watched it last night, it's free on Prime now.

I heard a lot of bad things about it so I expected it to suck but I liked it. Yeah some of the CGI was bad but I enjoyed the story and action scenes. I liked the sequence towards the end where they tied in the other Superman shows/movies.

I finally decided to watch this and already bothered by the very beginning. How did that candy bar hit him in the face? And why didn't he eat it?

Also that slow position he assumes before he runs is annoying. You're a speedster dude.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back