The first three division Champ in UFC history will not be who you think it is..

GSP could make 155 after he's finish with Bisping
<mma4>

I think he needz to re-take 170 after Bisping though.... so that Conor can beat him for both titles at once & become the 4 weight champion.

all-the-belts-jpg.165323

Conor will never fight anyone not named Nate Diaz or GSP in the octagon. Maybe if GSP gets a belt, but I don't see it.

If UFC adopts the new weight classes, there's going to be alot of multi division champs

To be honest all Conor has to do is beat f*cking stall boy at WW... if there wazn't a million PPV's to be had they'd probably just hand the 3rd belt over to Conor without them bothering to fight. :cool:

As much as I dislike Woodley, he'd beat the living shit out of Conor.

I thought we all knew that Cody Pfister would be the first three division title holder..

Ain't you the same guy that said that about Aldo & Alvarez?

Yes, I did pick both Aldo and Alvarez over Conor. Not sure what the fuck Aldo was thinking bum-rushing him like that, but it was stupid. Alvarez was just scared and tentative from the opening bell.

Woodley is whole different story. There's little doubt Woodley could take Conor to the ground and would out muscle him easily. If Woodley planted Conor on his back, I doubt Conor could get out from underneath him.

You ain't the same guy that said that agianst Alvarez were you? :p

Meh, Alvarez was shell-shocked from the opening bell. Kind of hard to implement any type of game plan when you're in that state of mind.

Woodley's a much better wrestler than Eddie, a fair size bigger and much more explosive.

Mm

Beats borg
Beats max
Then beats cody
Then beats the interim lw belt holder

Garbrandt is the only current champion I could see maybe doing it. Conor could also theoretically catch Woodley with a punch.

GSP is way too old to win two new titles at this point. I highly doubt he even considers cutting all the way down to 155.

I think winning three titles is harder than it may seem. The only current active fighter who has won two world titles is Conor (not counting BJ cause he's done). So before we can even discuss a three weight world champ, more guys need to start becoming two weight world champs.

I can't imagine. It would be so hard to make the weight.

It would need to be someone who is like 170lbs to 180lbs on the mark who could cut water weight to make 155lbs, then just like 5lbs of water weight or so to make 170lbs, and then just walk literally right in to make MW. Whoever it is will likely be shredded with a high lean body mass and yes lots of muscle. Otherwise they'd get manhandled in the higher weight classes that they are making.
Sounds like u are describing the one and only...

Platinum Mike Perry!!!

#platinumbless

IMG_3723.JPG

Back