The evolution of beautiful women. Is interesting to think about

celebrities-without-makeup-tyra-1.jpg

Carli-Bybel.JPG
maxresdefault.jpg

He is gay. Victoria secret models without makeup arent ugly.

true but i would not trust their "no makeup" pictures, you know when women say they got no makeup on they still got makeup one, they are that good with illusions

wzaqmmyi2pdoonk5awai.jpg

look at the lips, this is not a natural color

Last edited:
1. There was literally a thread on this exact topic within the last two months; and
2. That thread actually discussed the issue in a meaningful way and had an article about scientific studies concerning the evolution of the female form over the last millennia or so.

Was just gonna write that.

This is a repost.

I'll say what I said last time...
There is no "hotter". Guys in the 1800s had their version of a "dime", guys today have their version of a "dime". Hot women aren't outbreeding ugly women to cause some sort of natural selection, and besides, good looking parents can have unattractive offspring and unattractive parents can have good looking offspring.

Not a fair comparison. Even the most mediocre ass can look good in Yoga Pants.

Exactly, and "mom jeans" were meant to make the ass look as unattractive as possible (for some reason).

90's chicks were better now the trend of getting a fat ass and fat legs with a gap in between makes them look like horses

tenor.gif

enjoy eating dick
funny gif considering he is in fact gay. not that theres anything wrong with that.

I used to be attracted mainly to white women now I am almost exclusively attracted to asian. Am I doin this thread right?

Women are getting fatter, so perhaps the non fat ones just look better?

South of Eight mile --- nice. Did you go in full face-paint and pick up purple(or red) Faygo?

I'm only half cereal.

Nah

But I did dress like a homeless elf and picked up a triceratops and the ingredients to make some tacos for dinner.

Lies, 90's woman didn't have the booty the woman have today.
View attachment 488487

What blows my mind is how many high-status guys get with disgusting scarecrows like Behati Prinsloo, when they could have women with AMAZING bodies and fantastic asses like the ones in this pic.

Pro athletes generally have the best taste in women I’d say.

Models and actresses used to be way hotter. Look at any of the all-time hottest women threads on Sherdog. I also have watched TV clips and such from YouTube from the 70s and 80s. the actresses were hotter.

I didn’t want to agree with TS, but after thinking it through, I do

Anyone else believe that at this point all actresses either know someone high up, are prostitutes or they are trannies pushing a gay agenda.

Back