The early stages of a Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Floyd Mayweather fight is happening

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
lol at anyone thinking they will fight. Floyd wouldnt do MMA with Conor but would with Khabib? <45> 0 chance of that happening even with hybrid rules, and Khabib aint got the balls to do boxing with him

471454886.0.jpg

Leonard Ellerbe is the CEO of Mayweather Promotions. After Khabib's destruction of Conor McGregor, he is getting an unbelievable amount of attention.

27-0 vs 50-0. Someone's 0 has got to go. Both fighters beat the shit out of Conor, but who beat him worse? Khabib is in for the biggest payday of his life. Khabib is confirmed to be the biggest sports athlete on the planet right now.

Crush.gif

Khabib Bless.

giphy.gif

I can only imagine how bad this Mysterio freaks life must be

Make it a boxing match with MMA gloves and in a cage and kabib wins

oh jesus Lol

Imagine a hybrid match where Khabib can only get one take down per round

That'd be a massacre
That would be more than enough for Khabib. It should be 1 round boxing, 1 round MMA.

The fact that there are people who believe that this fight is a possibility truly amazes me.

Yeah, and all of us "educated" fans said the same thing about May/Mac.

We live in a crazy fucking world. I'm done stating that anything is a definitively not going to happen.

Nobody cares, just stupid speculation.
ps:no ofense.

I seriously doubt this fight is going to happen. it makes less sense than the Conor /Money fight did. The talk is good for everyone involved though of course.

It's not happening, Khabib is just giving the UFC some of their own medicine now. Remember when they used him as a pawn, sending him a fake contract to help negotiate Conor/Eddie? Now he's teasing like he might go to Bellator, WWE or boxing to get them to do what he wants (reinstate his friends)

um he's under contract - he can't do any of the above without Dana's approval.

I want it to be a special rules match. Floyd can only wrestler and Khabib can only punch.

<datassdom>

Nah fool. I aint your son and Im far from the retard that believed in Conor's skill. Keep crying, we're loving it.

I'm literally lollolol at you boy

lololol

Your momma raised a moron

I'm literally lollolol at you boy

lololol

Your momma raised a moron
You dumb SOB you've been getting wrecked all over these forums with your conor jock riding. Go cry us some more, its hilarious watching you squirm.

You dumb SOB you've been getting wrecked all over these forums with your conor jock riding. Go cry us some more, its hilarious watching you squirm.

Lolololol

You give me a good belly laugh.

See you around ya special little fella

Back