The difference between the South and the North

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This is a question for the people who live in USA.

How big is the difference between South and North?
Economical and cultural speaking.

Some movies/tv series/shows preserve this myth (or not) about the redneck states in the South and the big cultural and economical difference between the two parts.

giphy.gif

Deep South is fairly different than the Midwest but not in a bad way.
It's all good if we're talking about good food, music and fun in general

Fist bumpz bruz
Yes.

On a serious note....when it comes to racism.
I worked in the Landover md area for years. Lots of people from El Salvador, Colombia, and Guatemala....Holy shit do they have an extreme hatred for Mexicans. Not really sure why.

Well, my fault, I should have asked on Quora.

Thanks, anyway!

You are asking a massive question.

There is no homogeneous north pr south. The pacific northwest is as different from northern midwestern US as the apalachian folks are from the southern rockies

They don't steam crabs they boil them down there. It's weird. They also have a ridiculous accent that makes them sound like they are stupid in the deep south.

This is a question for the people who live in USA.

How big is the difference between South and North?
Economical and cultural speaking.

In my experience definitely not as sharp and slower in the Southeast. Florida has a lot of transplants so the difference isn't as big there but a lot of other states thats way.

Go follow https://twitter.com/_floridaman?lang=en

The South is better than the north in virtually every way.

Most people are regular people. The redneck shit is such a small percentage. Country folk are country folk everywhere in the world. The extreme rednecks are not the norm.

Back