The Day Joe Rogan Is No Longer With Us

I never knew someone saying "OH" every time a strike is landed was so important to me until Anik and Stann took the booth.

I never understood why a majority of sherdoggers have distate for Joe Rogan's stand up. I think he is very good at it.

As a commentator I like that he is emotional, as he adds excitement to any fight. He is very biased though and I think it's in his persona to be highly opinionated but he says some disagreeable stuff from time to time that I feel he can really do without. I prefer Frank Mir as a commentator overrall because I like listening to his input on fights more than I like Rogan's.

To this day it still blows my mind that people like this brain dead drug addicted degenerate. The guy can't even self reflect enough to wear some makeup or shave during close up promos, let alone care about what garbage comes out of his mouth.
Why you hating on rogan so much ? Lol I wouldn't says he's a degenerate.

He is nothing special

>implying I can't listen to him talk about MMA and chemtrails on JRE and Fight Companion.

If he dies, he dies.

No hating on Joe. He's alright - when he's not gagging on Ronda's nuts.

I'm definitely not worried about him leaving. Best thing he's ever done was remove Carlos Mencia from our lives.

Brian Stann is good I think

To this day it still blows my mind that people like this brain dead drug addicted degenerate. The guy can't even self reflect enough to wear some makeup or shave during close up promos, let alone care about what garbage comes out of his mouth.

You sound like a :eek::eek::eek:get talking about make up, saying someone who smokes weed and takes psychedelic is a drug addict and covering baldness.

Cowboy cerrones grandmother watches all ufc events on mute, so she gives zero fucks about rogan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back