The crowd was chanting DDP, isn't Strickland the fan favorite?

I get that he has an odd name that’s difficult to type out, but Dricus needs a new nickname. There’s only one DDP! And it’s not like that DDP won’t sue over it if it goes too far. He’s done it before and won; feel the bang!

I felt the same way when people were calling LaDainian Tomlinson “LT” and I wasn’t even alive when Lawrence Taylor was playing. Certain nicknames are sacred.
Stillknocks is a sweet nickname. It has a ring to it.

The Canadian beta soyboys were triggered by Sean dissing that reporter and Canada's emperor Justin Trudeau, and not being an ally to the LGBTQIA+%¤ community

I doubt it. I think even Canada is getting fed up with all these weak virtue signaling bottom feeders.

A small portion of the crowd chanted DDP to start the 5th round.

Waay more of the crowd was chanting Strickland to start the fight.

I heard F Trudeau, DDP and Lets Go Strickland, even F Trudeau made it on camera during the prelims when they cut to the crowd to show everyone and their stupid flexing.

It was a Fairweather crowd
They were booing DDP at the introduction while cheering Sean. Later they were chanting DDP during round 4 and then cheering at Sean for landing at the 5th round
They cheer for guys trying to go for the finish and Sean was just trying to point fight for the 1st 20 minutes while Dricus was trying to fight for a finish.

The crowd showed their appreciation for the guy trying to end the fight and not try to win a sparring match. Sean didn't actually start trying to fight for a finish until round 5. It's probably why he lost the fight.

Back