The craziness/highlights in the latest Rizin

JohnMandick

Interim Saku belt
@red
Reaction score
What are your highlights or favorite crazy moments?

The obvious is the boob slip. What else?

The shocking quality in the Women's atomweight tournament. Miyuu going down to super cutie Irene Rivera, RENA's drama filled escapades compounded by another body shot KO were enough, but Kanna Asakura putting on a wrestling performance to be admired was great, but Alyssa Garcia vs Maria Oliveira was so surprising. I was expecting to see an Asakura/Garcia rematch, but Oliveira showed up in a Renan Barao-esque upright stance, laid into girl with leg kicks, tuned her up on the feet, it was a great introduction to yet another young, super talented fighter. The Semi Finals of the tournament being Rivera/RENA and Asakura/Oliveira are all great, and no matter who wins, it guarantees a really good fight for the finals. RENA vs Asakura would be the ace in the hole for Rizin while RENA vs Oliveira would be an incredible stand up battle.

My favourite moments

1) Legit Black guy disrepsecting Erson and his Mummy and then destroying Erson's career lol. The Yamamoto Clan all try to act black/gangsta and it was just super sweet for them to get humbled by a legit black guy like that

Erson's body language was one of total defeat before the fight even started and his puppy eyes post fight was unspeakably wonderfull

2) Miyuu losing to an totally unassuming regional level fighter.
Watch the gif

20171016003906a21.gif

Wardrobe malfuntion into rolling armbar has to be the sweetest finish in WMMA history

It was like one of those Japanese video games where two girls fight and rip off each other's clothes

Man if you watch the girl it really is the perfect finish in a Woman's MMA fight.

3) Watching the Brazilian girl fight. She had long legs and many men would consider her cute. She reminded me of an AMAZON.

Kanna vs Oliveria for me is the best woman's fight all year..School girl vs Amazon hell yeah !

4) Watching all the debuting fighters fight

I love watching completely unknown fighters fight for the first time in RIZIN because they are always an enigma before the fight starts.

5) King Reina having account hacked and the breasts being posted on her instagram

Just added to the eroticism of the event

6) Polish girl coming out to Chopin

Finally a decent walkout song lol.

Overall right mix of Woman. Teenager and Debuting fighters...However it could have used a freakshow to top it all off as one of the best cards ever

"The Yamamoto clan try to act black/gangsta" u sir, sound fuckin retarded as fuck.
That's a nice gif tho.

That's the way they've been trying to act for over a decade

Nice to see them get a dose of reality. Pretty sure Kid went to a nice school in America and why he tries to act like that I have no idea

None the less it's infected the whole clan and they must all be terminated

manboyp> said:
5) King Reina having account hacked and the breasts being posted on her instagram

Just added to the eroticism of the event

What happened? "the" breasts?

Was a pretty good event.

But Joe Warren...commentating for like the 3rd time and still judging fights on the 10 point system...come on Joe!

That's the way they've been trying to act for over a decade

Nice to see them get a dose of reality. Pretty sure Kid went to a nice school in America and why he tries to act like that I have no idea

None the less it's infected the whole clan and they must all be terminated
What's wrong with it?

There are rapper/rasta wannabes all over the world, and plenty in Japan.

FWIW, I don't think they are hers. Seems way too big.

Back