The Chris hate is strong...

Clearly pixelated and sick.

4788.jpg

Affleck level hotness.

@One MMA Fan

None of that stuff bothered me, although he said some asinine things from time to time. He finally utilized some fight IQ and used his best strength against Kelvin, and I thought Kelvin was too confident that Weidman couldn't keep him down. Ces't la vie', it was a good win for Weidman although the excessive celebration from the entire Weidman/Thompson clan was a bit nauseating.

Dude he didn't get a W in 2 years, his family, friends were present and 12k Long Island-ers were screaming his name, in the arena he dreamed to perform at since he was a kid.. he freaking had a fake poster with his name in that arena growing up.

In fact his high school bully was present in the arena and was cheering him on when he was making his walk out, The Chris was that emotional, he wanted this win bad.. I forgive his over celebration or his goofy family, that's family it's awkward but it comes from a good place.

I wasn't joking before and I'm not joking now, the man is coming for that belt just wait and see.

Sure...let's just ignore Chris bitching out of the Moose fight to try to get a DQ.

...So shocking where this hate comes from!!!!!!

The ref stopped it and told him he got hit with an illegal blow.

Dude he didn't get a W in 2 years, his family, friends were present and 12k Long Island-ers were screaming his name, in the arena he dreamed to perform at since he was a kid.. he freaking had a fake poster with his name in that arena growing up.

In fact his high school bully was present in the arena and was cheering him on when he was making his walk out, The Chris was that emotional, he wanted this win bad.. I forgive his over celebration or his goofy family, that's family it's awkward but it comes from a good place.

I wasn't joking before and I'm not joking now, the man is coming for that belt just wait and see.

You're a true fan, a passionate fan of his, so I can understand your loyalty and zeal for Weidman.

*cosigned

You're blinded by your hatred.

chris-weidman-ufc-on-fox-25-post.jpg

There's the handsome devil after getting in a fist fight yesterday.

You're just a jealous fuccboi.
Shut up.
He looks demented and is severely delusional. The guy got finished 3 fights in a row and is yelling to the world that he's the champion and to stop doubting him. Why would I be jealous of someone with brain damage?

Meh, he "paid" for his "crimes" with the 3 KO losses in a row.

I'd give him a 2nd chance.

Shut up.
He looks demented and is severely delusional. The guy got finished 3 fights in a row and is yelling to the world that he's the champion and to stop doubting him. Why would I be jealous of someone with brain damage?

Your posting proves that you may just as well be brain-damaged.

I love The Chris, in a purely non-sexual way.

Back