The chin collector

stocktonslap.gif
almost forgot this gem of 450 pd nate gettin some chin action

Ah, the BJ Penn of Sherdog: got his Silver belt in one year! Do you live in a psychiatric hospital to have so much time to post?

I don't think they allow internet access all that much in psyche hospitals..... that is an insane amount of posts though

I don't think they allow internet access all that much in psyche hospitals..... that is an insane amount of posts though
Yeah, it was just a pun because he called Conor fans legally retarded...

All the guys in the picture have a total of a 10-2 record since fighting Conor.

He ain't no chin collector lol.

Holloway only got better, Siver lost 1 snoozefest since, Aldo looked better than ever against Frankie, Alvarez hasn't fought yet, Diaz choked him out in the 1st and almost beat him in the 2nd.

Chad loses 1 fight by KO to Frankie, and now his chin is certainly cracked forever? A little early to come to that conclusion surely, he's hardly Antonio Silva.

False narrative detected.

Came here expecting a Jay Leno thread.

But he gets whatever he wants and justifies it when HE loses? Yeah. "Tough" guys do that.

Nate's face is out of a horror movie.

CxzdSLEXgAE450G.jpg

People like to blame Conor for not defending his belts. Conor is a chin collector. A head hunter. Once he kills his prey, he collects the head and put it on the mantelpiece. He doesn't need two versions of Aldo's head on his mantelpiece. The only rematch that interest Conor are fights he lost because he doesn't have the head on the mantelpiece.

Once the head is there, it's on for a new head!
Thought this was going to be Anderson Silva. Am disappoint.

If you just would have typed "I really want Conor's loads in my belly." you could have gotten the same message across without having to type a lot.

Back