The card was boring but at least LHW has 2 guys to look up for now...

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Aleksandar Rakic:
Looked outstanding against an undefeated guy coming from HW. Striking, grappling, cardio, etc... everything looked good for him.
Very physically gifted for the division. Big and only 26 years old. He is cracking those rankings in no time.

Anthony Smith:
He has a lot of loses but looks healthier at LHW and dude always brings it. With this win over Shogun he for sure will be ranked next.
He is chasing for that Gustaffson fight and that would be really really interesting.

Nasrat and Abu azaitar? Damir ? Please go watch wwe..tyu dont belong here

Rakic yeah

Smith has had a lot of fights man.. and I don't care what he just did to shogun too much I think he struggles with the bigger LHW's

Rakic yeah

Smith has had a lot of fights man.. and I don't care what he just did to shogun too much I think he struggles with the bigger LHW's
Well.. Im not alone on the Rakic hypetrain.
I think he has huge potential.

And Smith can be a solid top 5 to 10 fighter. Not a contender but at least we can start remove those old guys from the top 10 and he can bring some good fights.
Shogun, Glover and Manuwa are at the end of their careers and they should not be considered contenders. Yet they are still highly ranked.

Aleksandar Rakic:
Looked outstanding against an undefeated guy coming from HW. Striking, grappling, cardio, etc... everything looked good for him.
Very physically gifted for the division. Big and only 26 years old. He is cracking those rankings in no time.

Anthony Smith:
He has a lot of loses but looks healthier at LHW and dude always brings it. With this win over Shogun he for sure will be ranked next.
He is chasing for that Gustaffson fight and that would be really really interesting.

I'm aboard the Rakwagon for now, not so sure on Smith still.

So before event we had two possible opponents for DC.

By the end of the event we have none.

Borey Anderson will be ranked in the top 5 now. That's not good news.

Back