• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop The Bigwaverider Shoopamania Classic Voting Thread. Winners Revealed!!!

Vote for you 6 favorite shoops. You get 6 votes. You can change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, I have a message here from Mike's Mum for everyone. I told her I would post it here for her.

My Dear Sherdogs, it's been 3 1/2 months since Bigwaverider passing. Time has been cruel without the wonders of my unique Son. He is never out of my thoughts. I ache, his siblings ache. I speak to him everyday what was created with love for him. Sherdog has become my source of comfort I will ever have. Thank you dear friends of Mike who have become mine. You are my therapy. Seeing the graphics all created from the heart amazes me. Sherdog have adorned Michael. Your art has honored my very dear son. I gaze at your AV and thank you all. Mike loved the concept of SHERDOG and his relationships. He gladly taught in hopes his knowledge will flow to all. His recordings keep me joyous to hear his voice. There are not enough ways I can thank you by being a major part of his life. Seeing so much adoration thru everyone's beautiful work. To the entries of the Classic honor that was thrilling. Everyday I wake up to Sherdog. It's been my joy. To see Mike as you see him is an honor. Again thank you for I am lost for words. But filled with love to my new near and far away friends.
Carole. mother of my beloved Mike. @carole simmons

01. Shoop #07 @Arqueto 135 votes
02. Shoop #13 @caketime21 87 votes
03. Shoop #03 @Otto! 79 votes
04. Shoop #08 @Prologue 70 votes TIE
04. Shoop #01 @Pizza Werewolf 70 votes TIE
06. Shoop #10 @Natural Order 48 votes
07. Shoop #15 @kuf 45 votes
08. Shoop #17 @Myrddin Wild 40 votes
09. Shoop #14 @Tronald Dump 39 votes
10. Shoop #04 @Reach4theSky 33 votes
11. Shoop #02 @tymikeson 32 votes
12. Shoop #12 @The J0ker 29 votes
13. Shoop #11 @Draxton 27 votes
14. Shoop #06 @Flower2dPeople 26 votes
15. Shoop #05 @SenorFranko 21 votes
16. Shoop #09 @MT7 18 votes
17. Shoop #18 @Buff 13 votes
18. Shoop #16 @MrPsychoticKane 10 votes
@carole simmons
Your words brought tears to my eyes this morning, and I thank you for it. When my wife passed away in March, Mike was there for me, and he and others from here helped me tremendously. I never expected to find such comfort from a group of people that I have never met, but as I’ve come to appreciate over time, this place is truly special because of people like Mike and this shoop community whom he loved so much and who loves him back still.

To know that you also find some solace in this place really makes it that much more special to me. Bless you with all our hearts, and know that you and your family are in our thoughts.

Much love

J

FYI homies - he turned the pillow down again!

{<doc}

BEHOLD!!!!

nMdBFkM.gif

I'm coming for both these MFerz next time!!! :eek:

taFZciH.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have a message here from Mike's Mum.

My Dear Sherdogs, it's been 3 1/2 months since Bigwaverider passing. Time has been cruel without the wonders of my unique Son. He is never out of my thoughts. I ache, his siblings ache. I speak to him everyday what was created with love for him. Sherdog has become my source of comfort I will ever have. Thank you dear friends of Mike who have become mine. You are my therapy. Seeing the graphics all created from the heart amazes me. Sherdog have adorned Michael. Your art has honored my very dear son. I gaze at your AV and thank you all. Mike loved the concept of SHERDOG and his relationships. He gladly taught in hopes his knowledge will flow to all. His recordings keep me joyous to hear his voice. There are not enough ways I can thank you by being a major part of his life. Seeing so much adoration thru everyone's beautiful work. To the entries of the Classic honor that was thrilling. Everyday I wake up to Sherdog. It's been my joy. To see Mike as you see him is an honor. Again thank you for I am lost for words. But filled with love to my new near and far away friends.
Carole. mother of my beloved Mike. @carole simmons
@carole simmons It would be impossible for me to express how much your son meant to me & this whole community, that he dedicated his friendship & love of art to continue & develop for us skallywagz az one of us.

Even those who never knew him will now remember his name after giving so much of his love & joy to us through the yearz as we carry his good name forward.

@carole simmons
Your words brought tears to my eyes this morning, and I thank you for it. When my wife passed away in March, Mike was there for me, and he and others from here helped me tremendously. I never expected to find such comfort from a group of people that I have never met, but as I’ve come to appreciate over time, this place is truly special because of people like Mike and this shoop community whom he loved so much and who loves him back still.

To know that you also find some solace in this place really makes it that much more special to me. Bless you with all our hearts, and know that you and your family are in our thoughts.

Much love
Well said Brother
shoop-bwr-otto-most-interesting-jpg.952179

shoop by @bigwaverider
shoop-bwrs-mom-scolding-him-4-jpg.952181

Much Love Carole :p

Attachments

• Shoop BWR OTTO MOST INTERESTING.jpg
    Shoop BWR OTTO MOST INTERESTING.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Shoop BWR's Mom scolding him 4.jpg
    Shoop BWR's Mom scolding him 4.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

I love teh way it wabbles as it spinz. Truly an accurate representation. :p

Stroke of genius building a weed grinder into teh base. :cool:

Do you load weed in teh ear & hit it by french kissing teh shad?
Please explain. ?1?

ff0xN9s.jpg

Last edited:
@carole simmons

Much love

J
hope you are doing well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikey6575
Back