The Bad Knee Curse

I cant seem to find his thread nor pmd him ever. And yeah quoting the TS and telling the TS not to listen to TS is just asinine.
Sano is having similar issues with him currently in another thread with him confusing people for others.

So...came back from physiotherapy.

today i was just put to a machine sending eletrical pulses to my patella.. they say its to minimize pain

then ultrasound to act like an anti inflamatory.

ill be doing exercises for leg starting tomorrow.

for what i understand its just a matter of time for the pain to go away, activate and stretch all muscles in the legs so i can go back to normal routine.

thanks you guys for the interest and inputs.

Stim and Ultrasounds? Not my cup of tea.

What did they say about your movement patterns? What happened during the assessment?

Stim and Ultrasounds? Not my cup of tea.

What did they say about your movement patterns? What happened during the assessment?

they cant say anything
they are not lifters, theyre not coaches.
they know nothing about squats or anything.

they will only recover my knee from pain so i can go to a better place to learn how to squat properly given my personal characteristcs

Did they assess you at all?

the doctor did.

said it was just tendinitis.

but when the physycalterapists saw my x-ray they said there could be damage to the cartilage.

the doctor said to not worry and use modern machine available TODAY (meaning the future). If i wanted to squats free weight just to get acess to a good coach and tell him about my condition showing them the x-ray etc.

the physicaltherapist said the BEST WAY to squat is on a swiss ball.

all of this made think i was doomed.

im gonna recover and go back to training. if the problem do not cease, will stop and think twice about getting back to routines where i squat more than twice a week.

the doctor did.

said it was just tendinitis.

but when the physycalterapists saw my x-ray they said there could be damage to the cartilage.

the doctor said to not worry and use modern machine available TODAY (meaning the future). If i wanted to squats free weight just to get acess to a good coach and tell him about my condition showing them the x-ray etc.

the physicaltherapist said the BEST WAY to squat is on a swiss ball.

all of this made think i was doomed.

im gonna recover and go back to training. if the problem do not cease, will stop and think twice about getting back to routines where i squat more than twice a week.

i dont like physical therapist in fact i hate them .. some of them will give you adjustments the place that gave me adjustments and some massage therapist closed down so i had to drive a extra 10 miles to go to this other one .. he didnt give me any adjustments gave me stupid excersizes to do so i have to drive have to pay money for someone i could be doing at home .. and o yeah i only got the tens machine one time and i literally had to beg to get it used on me ..all PTs do is play with their file box drink coffee flirt with women and get their physical therapy assistant or aid to show you have to do the excersizes ... there's another pt place that is about 14 miles away i think im going to check it out

I have your same problem TS, if you find the solution or useful informations, please PM me.

When i was a teenager i went to the orthopedist and he told me, if i remember correctly, that my patellas are at a particular angle that make me consume my cartilage.
He thought about some hyaluronic acid infiltrations, but i stopped completely squatting and activities that make me load my knees and the pain stopped, but i still felt like my knees are not made to be overloaded.

Now the pain reappeared because i started doing trap bar deadlifts, no problems with normal deadlift, lunges or every activity that put pressure from the top on my knees with knees at 90 degrees, are the worse.
Yesterday had pain in my right knee from biking, during a climb.
Also, my right knee pops every time i extend the leg, like something is moving from its place, and the left knee doesn't bother me very much.

These are all the info i can tell you, stopping the activity that causes pain is the only thing that helped me.

I have your same problem TS, if you find the solution or useful informations, please PM me.

When i was a teenager i went to the orthopedist and he told me, if i remember correctly, that my patellas are at a particular angle that make me consume my cartilage.
He thought about some hyaluronic acid infiltrations, but i stopped completely squatting and activities that make me load my knees and the pain stopped, but i still felt like my knees are not made to be overloaded.

Now the pain reappeared because i started doing trap bar deadlifts, no problems with normal deadlift, lunges or every activity that put pressure from the top on my knees with knees at 90 degrees, are the worse.
Yesterday had pain in my right knee from biking, during a climb.
Also, my right knee pops every time i extend the leg, like something is moving from its place, and the left knee doesn't bother me very much.

These are all the info i can tell you, stopping the activity that causes pain is the only thing that helped me.

yes, i always noticed my right knee was kinda weird. Subit weird pain pops up out of the blue and disappear forever. It makes strange noises, sometimes "clicks".

I dont know man, my approach to it will be trying to squat with good form just a little below parallel like twice a week. I used to squat ass to grass. Deadlifts are ok for me too.

If this shit starts hurting again, well...here we go again. The same process. I will seek for a better doctor if i need and ask what i should do.

In your position, if there is any way to strenghten the quads and not get hurt, do it instead of squats. Do core work to compensate.And deads.

This is also a possibility to me if my squatter career is really doomed.

I just dont want to give up easily. If i come to the conclusion i cant squat, well, what to do then? hell, i will deadlift and work light on my quads and hit the core with specific exercises...thats it.

The problem are those bad doctors that dont compreehend that squats are like sex...i need it. If i cant get a partner i will look up to compensate...by jerking off or eating a pint of ice cream. LOL

they just want to put us on celibate right away.

fuck them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back