The Attitude Era of UFC has started. Khabib is the new Stone Cold!

LET HIM PROVE IT MOTHERFUCKER! Jesus christ. People these days. How do you think Conor got big? Ffs, are you that dense.
Khabib did 350k the last time he headlined as the star. He should be thanking Conor for the big time exposure. Don't expect Khabib to get much of a rub tho. Not mainstream enough.

You mean Conjob? He just got his ass kicked and Khabib just took a big handful of his drawing thunder and put under his eagle wing. How much I dunno but who knows.

I doubt kabib is a ppv draw in the us. If i were kabib i would tell the ufc to go fuq themselves and get one of the oligarchs to create a mma org for me. He probably doesnt care of he fights in the us anymire.

I would like to see someone from the Taekwondo art in MMA bring some high level kicks back to this sport.

So many cant kick for poops at least none with any substantial meaning

I want to see skills not brawls mad swinging cat fights...........SKILLS!

Wonder if he will lose the belt in a First Blood match via the elbows of Kane, sorry Ferguson?

lol Conor is the Stone Cold of the UFC. Don't kid yourself believing anything else to the contrary.

If this was a pro wrestling feud, Khabib would be the foreign Russian heel getting unbelievable amounts of heat, and Conor would be the mega babyface returning to put him in his place and reclaim his championship in the process.

Conor is the Triple H.

LET HIM PROVE IT MOTHERFUCKER! Jesus christ. People these days. How do you think Conor got big? Ffs, are you that dense.

Mostly his charisma.
Lets face it, kabib wont be a big draw in the us market (what matters most for the ufc).
If im kabib;
i tell the ufc to fuq off.
Take my belt to russia
Get some russian oligarchs/middle eastern princes to finance an mma org to pay me millions.
Oh and fire ali

Khabib is also facing the potential threat of getting his title stripped from him by his boss Dana. I hope he tosses the title off a bridge.

Conor03.gif

Khabib channeling his inner Kurt Angle:

C'MON, CONOR! TAP OUT, YOU SON OF A BITCH! DO IT NOW! I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK!

UFC 229 was IMO Wrestlemania 14.

A passing of the torch and the start of something special...That brawl was in such a huge event , that it will set the standard of what rivalries need to achive in order to get high ppv numbers.

So this will only reinforced shit talking, because all fighters saw the ppv numbers...so the formula is there.

Khabib is our stone cold...A man who is anti establishment, who calls out the boss, and just doesn't give a fuck.

Dana/UFC = Vince McMahon/Corporation.....Fans hate the UFC..they hate the shitty rebook deal, how they rip off fighters etc....fans want somebody to stand up to these tyrants...khabib is doing exactly that.

Welcome to the khabib era...Welcome to the attitude era.

No man you have this shit so wrong that I worry for your health. Khabib just put to fucking death the entire WWE connection with MMA. Conor was a symbol of much that is wrong with humanity-- kind of like WWE-- pure poison that rots the soul.

The hope is that Khabib stomped that shit right out of MMA man. We never want to see that shit in the sport agains because it degrades it.

Back