The American people have chosen their next victim, with a majority favoring military action against

You missed the point.

The people were persuaded into a pointless war on false pretenses. The pretense this time isn't that they have them. it's that we are literally on the brink of destruction if we don't strike now.
They do have nukes. We know this. We also know they claim to be able to hit the US mainland. BS? Maybe, maybe not. I don't really want to wait and see.

When the dust settles, let's see if NK end up with a "democratically elected" leader who is also willing to work with the Rothschilds and put up an international bank of North Korea.

I'm going to blow up your house and then lend you the money so I can rebuild it for you.

If a known maniac threatens to shoot you then tries to fire his pistol in the air, even if the gun doesn't go off the first time, do you wait to see if the rest of the rounds are duds or fired into the air or do you take some kind of action?

If a known maniac threatens to shoot you then tries to fire his pistol in the air, even if the gun doesn't go off the first time, do you wait to see if the rest of the rounds are duds or fired into the air or do you take some kind of action?

Depends. Has this known maniac, and his dad before him, acted like this for the last 12 years without anybody getting hurt? Right now the issue is contained. If we go in there preemptively, it might inspire them to catapult (its the only way to be sure) a nuke @ South Korea (Voted 2nd Best Korea by Condé Nast Traveler for 72 years in a row).

They do have nukes. We know this. We also know they claim to be able to hit the US mainland. BS? Maybe, maybe not. I don't really want to wait and see.

Wrong. North Korea does not have nukes. Nukes don't exist. Neither do ICBMs. How the fuck can something "orbit" around Earth if it's flat?

Nobody is saying anyone is in the brink of destruction, but its clearly an issue that has to be addressed at some point.

They have them, they threatened to use them, and they are working on delivery methods, which is a clear violation of UN resolutions against them.

Iraq is completely different Iraq was about regime change since day one, Saddam did everything humanely besides stepping down (because nobody ever guaranteed immunity to him) and the US still went through.

Some revisionist history here.

I remember quite clearly the media hum prior to the invasion. It wasn't regime change. It was WMD. It was thr drama about inspections, etc. In fact there was a lot of hoopla then about the SCUD missiles Saadam possessed and how easily they could be weaponized with biological weapons. Anthrax was on the tip of the tongue of many so called experts being interviewed by the news.

In the end it was bullshit. And we knew it was bullshit. We know NOW that Bush and Cheney had a regime agenda but it wasn't sold to Congress or America that way.

I am appalled to think we will be hoodwinked again.

These retards have no capability to strike the US. None.

We haven't seen 2 tyrants so evenly matched since Joey Stalingrad squared up with Literally Hitler.

Back