The Alternative - TNA, ROH, Chikara, Evolve, CZW, Shimmer, etc

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In depth discussion thread for the smaller promotions in the United States and Canada. Feel free to make threads about these subjects outside of this thread, more for easy access day to day talk.

[YT]JLCFgIPeNk0[/YT]

Just caught up on last weeks ROH, loved Mark Briscoe on commentary for the first 2 matches. McGuiness on the other hand .....

I wish Chikara had its own thread
And its own tv show so that it wasnt frickin impossible to follow

I wish Chikara had its own thread
And its own tv show so that it wasnt frickin impossible to follow

Isn't King of Trios about to start this weekend?

I tried watching Global Force Wrestling clips on youtube because it was being promoted by Chael Sonnen.. It's filled with wwe/wcw throwbacks like steiner/nash/goldberg/rvd... The production looks so awkward inside of baseball fields.. looks so fake and forced through and through. Extreme cringe worthy moments.

I can't stand anything outside of a Vince McMahon production.

lol @ playing up the NWO crap with old man steiner.. etc.. Jeff Jerrette does a great job showing how the Attitude era was only good because it had never been seen before.. And anyone trying to hold on to it is going to have a terrible show.

Oh, I think Chikara is streaming it tonight then.

Is LU gonna be on Netflix, any word?

[YT]vPnKeDcfCMU[/YT]

[YT]qaiutFKWdH8[/YT]

[YT]QMj_wMJ4dyA[/YT]

[YT]JJNbP2Lf-9c[/YT]

[YT]WqOUolWPdqA[/YT]

hope the thread title is alright. best I could come up w/ on the spot.

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Battle of Los Angeles 2015 is out on DVD now! I went to all 3 shows and they were some of the best shows I have ever seen. The Lucha Underground guys all impressed and everyone stepped their game up. I was hoping to see "Speedball" Mike Bailey win the tournament but it still turned out great. If you are in driving distance to LA and you are a wrestling fan, you owe it to yourself to get to a PWG show. Its crazy how expensive tickets have become ($20 in 2003, $70 first row, $55 GA now) but its well worth it. Random celebrities show up in the crowd which is cool too. Endorsed by Josh Barnett and Ronda Rousey!

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla's Battle of Los Angeles 2015 is out on DVD now! I went to all 3 shows and they were some of the best shows I have ever seen. The Lucha Underground guys all impressed and everyone stepped their game up. I was hoping to see "Speedball" Mike Bailey win the tournament but it still turned out great. If you are in driving distance to LA and you are a wrestling fan, you owe it to yourself to get to a PWG show. Its crazy how expensive tickets have become ($20 in 2003, $70 first row, $55 GA now) but its well worth it. Random celebrities show up in the crowd which is cool too. Endorsed by Josh Barnett and Ronda Rousey!

every pwg show is the best show I have ever seen

PWG is king of indie wrestling. Haven't finished watching all the matches yet, but this years Battle of Los Angeles was ridiculous. Can't wait to see how they make it even bigger and better next year.

Sooooo is anyone else watching PPW right now?
This new 8 am timeslot works out nicely
One hour of good old school style pro rasslin and then right into college football

Oh shit the King Of Sleaze Joey Ryan is the new PPW champion!
That'll put more than 12 butts in seats

Joey Ryan is terrible.

[YT]5i24RGSzn7U[/YT]

[YT]tbi9S1xQZjM[/YT]

Im sure no one else gives a damn but Im digging this TNA title tournament too
The fresh talent they brought in and the 4 man roundtable interviews are both big improvements
Why couldnt they book like this before they were on their deathbed

[YT]BbF_oKK0mKs[/YT]

[YT]Jh-iUqzo0RM[/YT]

Back