That 70s show

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I just watched it all again on Netflix. It got better to me as an adult then a teenager. It made me slightly miss being a teenager. Season 8 sucked without kelso and Eric. Also the ending didn't explain the future but us as viewers could imagine it.

Thoughts?

Also I saw a fan theory that Eric was in a coma since season 4 when the tornado hit. That it was his brain trying to piece it all together. And him returning in the show was him dying and saying goodbye.

I just watched it all again on Netflix. It got better to me as an adult then a teenager. It made me slightly miss being a teenager. Season 8 sucked without kelso and Eric. Also the ending didn't explain the future but us as viewers could imagine it.

Thoughts?

Also I saw a fan theory that Eric was in a coma since season 4 when the tornado hit. That it was his brain trying to piece it all together. And him returning in the show was him dying and saying goodbye.

Donna was very attractive. A lot of people say she’s wasnt these days. Don’t get that.

lisa-robin-kelly.jpg

After Eric missed the deer and Reds giving him shit for it.
"Hey dad, how about a war story."
"Yeah alright, I ever tell you about that time I didn't miss that north Korean?"

"Fes" is an extremely racist stereotype! Why is this show still in circulation!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched it last year. I stopped watching when Eric left the show. Garbage.

one of my favorite series just for how rewatchable it is.

Isn't that the show that is compromised of all Scientologists?

I just watched a few episodes when Kelso is dating Annette (Jessica Simpson)

My god Jessica is she hot in those episodes.

good grief. dime piece

I couldnt watch it anymore after donna left kelso and banged another dude, and he took her back. hit to close to home.

I like That 70s Show. I’ve pnly watched reruns of it on tv tho and never knew Eric left the show? Wtf. Why even have the show still going then. Sounds dumb.

I used to love watching the show, but I have no interest in it now.

great show, i always laugh whenever i watch reruns of it. probably #2 behind Seinfeld in my favorite comedies.

Donna was very attractive. A lot of people say she’s wasnt these days. Don’t get that.
donna's mom was hotter.
roberts-that70sshow-s-01.jpg

Back