Thank god for Dominick Reyes

Give him Cirkunov. Why not? Glass ear is either the real thing or needs to move out the way. We need a legit threat to JBJ.

It is historically one of the best divisions, and I want to see it survive and thrive.

He looked great Sunday night and everyone should at least be paying attention.

I'm assuming that's the name of his gym?
No. That is a local gym ran by Craig "the bullet" buchanon a old school kicboxer. Its a legit place and craig is a multiple time champ he fought bang and malipet in his career.

Idk, he trains with Joe Stevenson though
He trained with Joe and Craig this camp. He used to train out of his brothers (Alex reyes, KOTC champ and pinnacle/zenith) gym but looks like Dom is doing Joe/Craig and elevation now.

We've got a bit of hope with these guys:

Volkan Ozedemir
Misha Cirkunov
Tyson Pedro
Gadzhimurad Antigulov
Dominick Reyes

They're all considered "new blood" The UFC should have paid Nikita Krylov and they'd have a promising stable of new LHWs.

never be contenders

No. That is a local gym ran by Craig "the bullet" buchanon a old school kicboxer. Its a legit place and craig is a multiple time champ he fought bang and malipet in his career.
He's got some great coaching that's for sure

Stagnant...

Have you heard of Volkan Oezdemir, or Misha Cirkunov ?

It amazes me when ppl just shoot their mouths off with ZERO consideration of the whole.

This is THE bane of not only the UFC, but of these boards.

Smarten up, ffs.
Oh come the fuck on, LHW was the premier division for a good while. It was thought to be the most talent rich division in all of MMA. Nearly that whole stable of legends are on their way out, or in another division. You just named two promising prospects that have recently fought; while ignoring the fact that a whole gaggle of HOF worthy fighters have either left the division, retired, or are simply too shot to make waves. Rua is still ranked in the top 5, Lil Nog in the top 10. Are you seriously claiming LHW isn't in a downswing? It can certainly recover but it is not what it once was.

Dominick-Reyes-HK-KO-of-Jordan-Powell-R1-2ND-ANGEL-_zpsrj1fcj1l.gif

Reminder that there wasn't just one head kick KO of a taunting opponent this month.
GCp38Hi.gif

Have you seen LHW? The top of it is filled with old dudes on their last leg. I'm sure at least 2-3 of these guys will find their way into contention.
Yes Manuwa Gus Jones DC are on a League of There own

People listing the prospects need to keep an eye on Jordan Johnson, too. 7-0, and good grappling credentials. Seems a solid up-and-comer.

Stagnant...

Have you heard of Volkan Oezdemir, or Misha Cirkunov ?

It amazes me when ppl just shoot their mouths off with ZERO consideration of the whole.

This is THE bane of not only the UFC, but of these boards.

Smarten up, ffs.
shut the fuck up

Back