Crime Texas: Two fat hillbillies kill a Father over garbage

How many shots were fired - and did the son blast him with a shotgun after he went down from the pistol fire?

Now that you mention it, I agree with you. What about multiple shots? like, if this guy was trying to make the argument that he was defending himself from a guy with a bat - once youve shot the guy with the bat and he's laying on the ground, what are you afraid of? he's going to suddenly recover like wolverine and leap across the alley to attack you?

Once he's been incapacitated, surely every bullet after is attempted murder? This would include the son, i would think.
If I remember correctly the dad shot him, he went down then the son blasted him with a shotgun while he was on the ground. I can at least understand if the dad got off, even if I don’t think he should. Kind of baffling that the son is not guilty of murder when he basically executed an injured man

If I remember correctly the dad shot him, he went down then the son blasted him with a shotgun while he was on the ground. I can at least understand if the dad got off, even if I don’t think he should. Kind of baffling that the son is not guilty of murder when he basically executed an injured man
Perhaps the prosecution thought it was not worthwhile getting into the argument over whether the victim was already fatally wounded after the first shot or a coroner already made that determination. I'm guessing that's very likely.

You will get no argument from me about the guy with a bat being a total asshole, and making a terrible decision to push it in front of two guys holding guns. He was being aggressive, uttering threats and acting like an asshole. Agreed. That does not mean he should be murdered in an alley in front of his family.

It was self defense. He was coming at them with a bat.

If someone has a weapon and threatens to kill you that seems crazy. Trash v Trash ends in trash outcomes.

This….

Showing up to a confrontation with a neighbor with a gun is step one in a horrible outcome. Everyone loses

This sounds like an longtime bad neighbor feud

Bunch of people commenting who either haven't watched the video, or have and are describing a version of events twisted to suit their agenda lol. I wish I were disappointed. Imagine how bad things were/are when no one videos them.

Bats are a deadly weapon. America is just a bunch of crazy self centered assholes. You put it all on the two dumb hillbillies but what about the lunatic that said he would kill them and then went at them while they were holding guns. You have to be a real maniac to go at people who have guns. The guy could have gotten back in his vehicle and left instead he kept going. He was a bully that you can see was used to imposing his will on others. He met his match that day in two crazy hillbillies.

lol… this is not a common incident. Which is why it got so much attention.

And the world may think these dipshits are the face of American Gun Culture and Violence

They’re not… not by a long shot

By far, the majority of gun violence is urban “gang” violence

mm7226a9-F.gif

It’s not even close

lol... Ok. And yet you have NOTHING to back up your claim... but I do

@DeadshoT (watch this post get ignored.... lol)

For Firearm Related Murders - IE Not All Murder or All Firearm deaths. There are 3 times more black firearm related murders than white.

Black (Non-Hispanic) Deaths - 11,565
White (Non-Hispanic) Deaths - 3,828
Hispanic - 3,500

With the Black Population being 12% of the over-all population, these numbers are even far worse.

Now, try to tell to me most of those Black murder victims aren't somehow related to inner city gang violence, almost all young men. If you believe that's not the case, then there's still mass epidemic of young black men shooting and killing each other.... gangs or not.

It's no wonder that black murder victims don't make national news.... Unless there's a unique circumstance, like Police Involvement or White Shooters. Then the BLM and Media vultures swoop in like the scavengers they are.

NOTES
- Over-all Firearm Death Stats - There's a huge number of white deaths from suicide. More than the victims of firearm related murders. The CDC stats are Firearm Related Murders only.

Once you start looking into the actual stats and the demographics, you'll understand that the true narrative is being suppressed and never reported.

There are black community leaders who are trying to ring the bell and trying to bring change. But they get drowned by the race baiters and grifters who crawl out of their hiding places whenever there's a police involved shooting or white shooter.

Meanwhile ignoring that there's 10K+ black victims of firearm crimes that no one the MSM or Political Leadership will talk about.... Almost all young black men

So posters like you believe that it isn't the main issue, illustrated with your comment above. However, your posting history is very in the middle and balanced. So I don't think you're pushing an agenda. Just uninformed

But when someone like me tries to bring up these narratives in response to false narratives like this thread... the usual squad of lefty idiots screech racism from their peanut gallery, but refuse to discuss the real story.

Typical Lefty Claim - Crime is Red States is worse than Blue States, especially Southern States
Reality - Almost all violent crime in Southern Red States is focused in heavy blue cities. IE - Memphis, St Louis, New Orleans, etc...

They're ignoring the issues there... These are mostly young black men killing each other. It's a tragic issue that NO ONE in leadership of these Blue Cities will address. They'll scream systemic racism, Defund the Police, etc... But the core issues are never addressed and nothing ever changes.

Another tragic story... completely ignored. Are you fucking kidding? Not a peep... zip, nada... You probably didn't even know it happened. Dude... seriously, someone from a car sprayed dozens and dozens of rounds at a family... for what? To kill one or two targets?

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The murder of a nine year old girl at a family party is prompting Chicago Police Superintendent Larry Snelling to ask "Where's the (public) outrage?"

As Snelling's CPD detectives work to identify the shooter or shooters, the I-Team has learned that dozens and dozens of shots were fired from an automatic weapon.

"The number, the number of shell casings that were found at that location for multiple weapons. Right now I believe the number is 76," Snelling said.

He said the spray of gunfire came from an automatic weapon. The guns most popular with street gang shooters these days are semi-auto pistols that have been illegally converted to machine-gun style weapons capable of rapid fire rounds that can unload dozens of shots in just seconds.

"I would really like to know where the outrage is for that. I really like to know where the outrage is for people in this city who had been victimized who had been traumatized who are going to continue to go through that trauma," he said.

An impassioned career police officer, Snelling looks at what happened and can hardly believe the lack of citywide furor.

Eleven members of one family were shot. Nine-year-old daughter Ariana Molina was killed; other children in the family were wounded.

"And I just can't imagine the parents who have lost a child or it has a child has been shot and been in surgery. That trauma is not only going to affect the parents long term, but the children will be affected for the rest of their lives by these incidents. And then the senseless loss of life is just, it's just it's unimaginable. I can't even imagine what those parents are going through," Snelling said.

As the city's top lawman, and simply as a man who's a father, Snelling struggles with this repeated, senseless gun violence.

"We can never bring back a child. We can never take away that pain or that trauma. But if we can do the best that we can do to bring some justice to the family. That's what we're going to do," he said.

Although CPD detectives believe the mass attack was committed by gang members in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, based on the automatic firepower and drive-by ambush, it hasn't been determined who might have been the actual target.

Sometimes these are cases of wrong addresses, mistaken identity or just incapable shooters. Superintendent Snelling explained the motive is still part of the police investigation.

lol... Ok. And yet you have NOTHING to back up your claim... but I do

@DeadshoT (watch this post get ignored.... lol)

For Firearm Related Murders - IE Not All Murder or All Firearm deaths. There are 3 times more black firearm related murders than white.

Black (Non-Hispanic) Deaths - 11,565
White (Non-Hispanic) Deaths - 3,828
Hispanic - 3,500

With the Black Population being 12% of the over-all population, these numbers are even far worse.

Now, try to tell to me most of those Black murder victims aren't somehow related to inner city gang violence, almost all young men. If you believe that's not the case, then there's still mass epidemic of young black men shooting and killing each other.... gangs or not.

It's no wonder that black murder victims don't make national news.... Unless there's a unique circumstance, like Police Involvement or White Shooters. Then the BLM and Media vultures swoop in like the scavengers they are.

NOTES
- Over-all Firearm Death Stats - There's a huge number of white deaths from suicide. More than the victims of firearm related murders. The CDC stats are Firearm Related Murders only.

Once you start looking into the actual stats and the demographics, you'll understand that the true narrative is being suppressed and never reported.

There are black community leaders who are trying to ring the bell and trying to bring change. But they get drowned by the race baiters and grifters who crawl out of their hiding places whenever there's a police involved shooting or white shooter.

Meanwhile ignoring that there's 10K+ black victims of firearm crimes that no one the MSM or Political Leadership will talk about.... Almost all young black men

So posters like you believe that it isn't the main issue, illustrated with your comment above. However, your posting history is very in the middle and balanced. So I don't think you're pushing an agenda. Just uninformed

But when someone like me tries to bring up these narratives in response to false narratives like this thread... the usual squad of lefty idiots screech racism from their peanut gallery, but refuse to discuss the real story.

Typical Lefty Claim - Crime is Red States is worse than Blue States, especially Southern States
Reality - Almost all violent crime in Southern Red States is focused in heavy blue cities. IE - Memphis, St Louis, New Orleans, etc...

They're ignoring the issues there... These are mostly young black men killing each other. It's a tragic issue that NO ONE in leadership of these Blue Cities will address. They'll scream systemic racism, Defund the Police, etc... But the core issues are never addressed and nothing ever changes.

Another tragic story... completely ignored. Are you fucking kidding? Not a peep... zip, nada... You probably didn't even know it happened. Dude... seriously, someone from a car sprayed dozens and dozens of rounds at a family... for what? To kill one or two targets?

CHICAGO (WLS) -- The murder of a nine year old girl at a family party is prompting Chicago Police Superintendent Larry Snelling to ask "Where's the (public) outrage?"

As Snelling's CPD detectives work to identify the shooter or shooters, the I-Team has learned that dozens and dozens of shots were fired from an automatic weapon.

"The number, the number of shell casings that were found at that location for multiple weapons. Right now I believe the number is 76," Snelling said.

He said the spray of gunfire came from an automatic weapon. The guns most popular with street gang shooters these days are semi-auto pistols that have been illegally converted to machine-gun style weapons capable of rapid fire rounds that can unload dozens of shots in just seconds.

"I would really like to know where the outrage is for that. I really like to know where the outrage is for people in this city who had been victimized who had been traumatized who are going to continue to go through that trauma," he said.

An impassioned career police officer, Snelling looks at what happened and can hardly believe the lack of citywide furor.

Eleven members of one family were shot. Nine-year-old daughter Ariana Molina was killed; other children in the family were wounded.

"And I just can't imagine the parents who have lost a child or it has a child has been shot and been in surgery. That trauma is not only going to affect the parents long term, but the children will be affected for the rest of their lives by these incidents. And then the senseless loss of life is just, it's just it's unimaginable. I can't even imagine what those parents are going through," Snelling said.

As the city's top lawman, and simply as a man who's a father, Snelling struggles with this repeated, senseless gun violence.

"We can never bring back a child. We can never take away that pain or that trauma. But if we can do the best that we can do to bring some justice to the family. That's what we're going to do," he said.

Although CPD detectives believe the mass attack was committed by gang members in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, based on the automatic firepower and drive-by ambush, it hasn't been determined who might have been the actual target.

Sometimes these are cases of wrong addresses, mistaken identity or just incapable shooters. Superintendent Snelling explained the motive is still part of the police investigation.

Thanks for saying that my posts are balanced. Nevertheless estimates at the proportion of gun murders in the USA, that are gang related, vary from about 2% to about 13%. I've posted the stats before and I suspect you've seen those posts.

News story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...over-mattress-man-said-then-he-was-shot-dead/

This takes the cake. this is the most senseless, unnecessary death you will see. Everyone involved was an idiot. The man that was shot appeared to pull out a baseball bat after screaming at the armed hillbillies, you can tell because in the full video he throws the baseball bat after the two pistol shots.

In a way it's hard to not say it was self defense...the guy drew a baseball bat and said he would kill them.

Anyways I am using this to soap box on gun owners. It is very obvious to me that some gun owners think that buying some 300$ EC9 or mossberg shockwave that they are now powerful. This is merely an observation of mine. I have bought 10+ guns in the last year, I am around gun nuts all the time because shooting is fun. I am just observing this commonality in the community. One of my friends texted me "I feel so powerful" after he bought his first ar15. I was disturbed because even if he was joking that isn't something I would even think to say because it's weird as fuck.

This video in particular has kind of fucked me up. Last week I was walking my dog and some lady on the path started ordering me off the path because my dog was "going to attack her". She was crazy. I just ignored her because why would I entertain that? Ego. I should have just complied.

Instead I just ignored her and held my dog's leash tighter. When I was within 10 feet or so she bladed her stance and put her hand on her hip like she was about to draw on me. All I said to her was "you are not about to shoot my dog". She did not do anything, because obviously she was just trying to intimidate me to do what she wanted. I can't help but feel like she thought the fact that she was armed meant she could get me to do what she wanted.

In the video you hear the now deceased man ordering the two fat fucks what to do, "go back inside and put the gun away" when he himself could have done the exact same thing.

I understand why gun owners are viewed so negatively now.

I think if you get into an altercation with somebody and put your hand on your gun and it can be shown that you were part of the problem part of the cause of the problem, you should lose your ability to carry that gun in public.

Carrying a gun around should not make you feel powerful. It should make you feel like you have no right to get into any kind of a dispute at all unless it's absolutely life and death. Anything short of that kind of behavior with a person carrying a gun is reckless and irresponsible.

Also, I just noticed the thread is 66 pages long and I replied to the first post!!!!

Those guys absolutely had no reason to believe they were in direct danger

Couldn't you say they weren't in direct danger due to them holding a gun?

Thanks for saying that my posts are balanced. Nevertheless estimates at the proportion of gun murders in the USA, that are gang related, vary from about 2% to about 13%. I've posted the stats before and I suspect you've seen those posts.

Well.. then there needs to be some more breakdown of what's happening in Black Communities and Gun Violence.

The vast majority of gun deaths among Black Americans are gun homicides, and Black Americans make up the majority of gun homicide victims in the US. In fact, 83% of all gun deaths among Black Americans are gun homicides.11 Despite the fact that Black boys and men account for just six percent of the total population, they comprise more than half of all gun homicide victims.12

Approximately 20,000 Firearm Murders per year... and approx 11,000 are Black Victims, almost all young men. If they're not gang related, then its certainly mostly crime related. Why else are young black men killing each other at a rate 10x more than any other demographic? Just shooting each other for fun? Maybe I should have worded it a bit differently and said Gang and Crime related violence. But honestly, there's not much separating if you want address the issue as a crisis as a community leader.

In other words, in 2021, more Black men ages 15 to 24 died in gun homicides than from unintentional injuries, suicide, heart disease, COVID-19, cancer, nonfirearm homicides, diabetes, congenital abnormalities, and chronic respiratory diseases, police shootings, cerebrovascular diseases, anemias, sepsis, influenza and pneumonia, and HIV combined.19
Gun violence is also the leading cause of death for Black children, in large part because of the severe burden of gun homicides on this population. In fact, while gun violence only recently became the leading cause of death for all children in 2020, gun violence has been the leading cause of death for Black children since 2006.20 Seventy-three percent of gun deaths among Black children are gun homicides, and, in 2021, Black children were nearly 13 times more likely to be killed in a gun homicide than white children.21
The recent spikes in gun homicide have devastated Black communities in particular. While the gun homicide rate rose 45% nationally from 2019 to 2021, Black Americans experienced a 49% increase.22 The gun homicide rate for young Black boys and men ages 10 to 44 rose 43% over this time period.23

Where are the race baiting grifters on this issue? They only crawl out of their hiding places when the police or when the offenders are white.

Even the President isn't immune.

Yesterday in Jacksonville, Florida a white gunman went on a shooting rampage at a store near a Historically Black University and killed three Black individuals. While we still need to learn more about the motivation for Saturday’s shooting, law enforcement has opened a federal civil rights investigation and is treating this incident as a possible hate crime and act of domestic violent extremism.

Yes!!! This is a horrible incident. But to frame the gun violence issue as White Supremacy and Whites hunting Blacks or something... Seriously, fuck off.

Three people getting shot and killed doesn't register a blip in Chicago or St Louis.

I mean... the media is fueling this garbage narrative. This headline from the Washington Post is a perfect example

article-6617ccabdcfc7.jpg

lol... They only photo they could find was from 9 years ago?

Well.. then there needs to be some more breakdown of what's happening in Black Communities and Gun Violence.

The vast majority of gun deaths among Black Americans are gun homicides, and Black Americans make up the majority of gun homicide victims in the US. In fact, 83% of all gun deaths among Black Americans are gun homicides.11 Despite the fact that Black boys and men account for just six percent of the total population, they comprise more than half of all gun homicide victims.12

Approximately 20,000 Firearm Murders per year... and approx 11,000 are Black Victims, almost all young men. If they're not gang related, then its certainly mostly crime related. Why else are young black men killing each other at a rate 10x more than any other demographic? Just shooting each other for fun? Maybe I should have worded it a bit differently and said Gang and Crime related violence. But honestly, there's not much separating if you want address the issue as a crisis as a community leader.

In other words, in 2021, more Black men ages 15 to 24 died in gun homicides than from unintentional injuries, suicide, heart disease, COVID-19, cancer, nonfirearm homicides, diabetes, congenital abnormalities, and chronic respiratory diseases, police shootings, cerebrovascular diseases, anemias, sepsis, influenza and pneumonia, and HIV combined.19
Gun violence is also the leading cause of death for Black children, in large part because of the severe burden of gun homicides on this population. In fact, while gun violence only recently became the leading cause of death for all children in 2020, gun violence has been the leading cause of death for Black children since 2006.20 Seventy-three percent of gun deaths among Black children are gun homicides, and, in 2021, Black children were nearly 13 times more likely to be killed in a gun homicide than white children.21
The recent spikes in gun homicide have devastated Black communities in particular. While the gun homicide rate rose 45% nationally from 2019 to 2021, Black Americans experienced a 49% increase.22 The gun homicide rate for young Black boys and men ages 10 to 44 rose 43% over this time period.23

Where are the race baiting grifters on this issue? They only crawl out of their hiding places when the police or when the offenders are white.

Even the President isn't immune.

Yesterday in Jacksonville, Florida a white gunman went on a shooting rampage at a store near a Historically Black University and killed three Black individuals. While we still need to learn more about the motivation for Saturday’s shooting, law enforcement has opened a federal civil rights investigation and is treating this incident as a possible hate crime and act of domestic violent extremism.

Yes!!! This is a horrible incident. But to frame the gun violence issue as White Supremacy and Whites hunting Blacks or something... Seriously, fuck off.

Three people getting shot and killed doesn't register a blip in Chicago or St Louis.

I mean... the media is fueling this garbage narrative. This headline from the Washington Post is a perfect example

article-6617ccabdcfc7.jpg

lol... They only photo they could find was from 9 years ago?

Discussing this subject honestly is outside of the Overton Window.

yeah, i could say that. Could you say she sells sea shells by the sea shore 8 times really fast?
9 times . . . . I could say that 9 times.

Probably really slow.

Back