Tevin Farmer shot

ahheadlock

God**** Sexual Tyrannosaurus
@purple
Reaction score
tevin-farmer_3.jpg

http://www.boxingscene.com/tevin-farmer-recovering-from-gunshot-wound-hand--119016

Boxer Tevin Farmer is recovering Sunday from a gunshot wound to his right hand.

Farmer was shot early Saturday night in his hometown of Philadelphia as part of a domestic dispute that, according to multiple sources, involved the boyfriend of Farmer’s sister. A photo of the 130-pound contender handcuffed to a hospital gurney has been circulating on social media since late Saturday night.

Farmer, who turned 27 on Sunday, is not expected to face charges in relation to the incident, in which his promoter, Lou DiBella, said Farmer’s brother also was shot in the face. A thankful Farmer expressed his appreciation to fans for their concern in an Instagram post Sunday afternoon.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for Tevin and his brother.

Hope he recovers back to his old self. He's a fun dude to watch when he's on his game. Really good example of a young pure boxer who seems to be hitting his prime. Hopefully his brother's okay too, getting shot in the face is much worse than the hand, lol.

Was it necessary to handcuff the shot hand?

Anyway, another typical Philly fighter who's had set backs in the ring and is now begining to find his way in becoming a legit contrnder

Of all places he gets shot on the hand, hopefully this doesnt affect his career.

Was it necessary to handcuff the shot hand?

Anyway, another typical Philly fighter who's had set backs in the ring and is now begining to find his way in becoming a legit contrnder

Of all places he gets shot on the hand, hopefully this doesnt affect his career.

I wonder how necessary it was to handcuff him at all?

My first thought was he was shot in the hand because of his career?? Maybe not if his brother was also shot! Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery and hopefully his brothers alright

Joe Riggs shot himself in the hand with a .45, I think, and it went through his hand lodged in his thigh or something. He was able to comeback to fight so I think Farmer should be okay as long as it didn't completely destroy his hand or cost him a finger or something. I am not a doctor though, so I don't know shit. I'm just guessing.

This sucks. The one match up I was really looking forward to, Gervonta vs Farmer.

Supposedly the bullet missed bones and tendons...

Once the "meat" of the hand heals up, hopefully he will come back and be ready for competition again.

Back