Tesla just destroyed Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche.

It's a shame that thing is ugly as sin. also lol at electric car sound. and 200k?

Id rather get a GTR or something.

Also what is up with the boner for 0-60? All this means is inexperienced idiots are going to crash this car a shitload.

You sound mad that this car annihilates the gas consuming cars that you've grown up with!!

If you don't think this looks a hell of a lot cooler than that incredibly bland-looking Tesla, then I don't know what to tell you.

wu0l7j74snczwmg3hzs1.jpg
You should tell them that looks are subjective! Everyone's opinion is different.

Lambos and what not are fucking stupid that shit looks like something a real human being would drive
Lambos are sweet, I like them better than Ferraris, but this Tesla is lightyears better than both! Some will have a hard time coping with the change lol

Suffice to say, I think you'll be in the vast minority in your opinion that Lambos, Ferrarri's and other supercars don't look incredible. If I made a poll right now and asked what looks better, that Tesla piece of shit or a Lamborghini Diablo, I think we both know how it would go.

You are of course entitled to your opinion though.

this guy collects Lambos and he's more excited about the Tesla than any Lambo. To anyone in the industry, this is the far more exciting and revolutionary car. It will change the industry. Lambos are just flashy toys for rich people. They dont even have historical importance or racing pedigree like Ferraris and Porsches. This is reflected by their poor resale value- whereas every GT Porsche sells out instantly and appreciates in value within 5 years.

The Tesla IS cooler. By almost every conceivable measure. This isn't even worthy of debate. I do concede that I would rather drive a Lambo simply because their v10's and v12's sound amazing. But they are glorified VW's and not special cars. At least Ferraris are bespoke with no parts shared with Jettas.

I dont think you understand what 0-60 in 1.9 seconds will do. It's so quick that it will physically HURT. It's an astonishing feat in a road car that can also cruise gently to a mall.

Lambos are sweet, I like them better than Ferraris, but this Tesla is lightyears better than both! Some will have a hard time coping with the change lol
This Tesla is way cooler than some gay Huracan, but it's nowhere near as nice as the GT2 RS- the new king of cars. Won't touch its Nurburgring time either.

this guy collects Lambos and he's more excited about the Tesla than any Lambo. To anyone in the industry, this is the far more exciting and revolutionary car. It will change the industry. Lambos are just flashy toys for rich people. They dont even have historical importance or racing pedigree like Ferraris and Porsches. This is reflected by their poor resale value- whereas every GT Porsche sells out instantly and appreciates in value within 5 years.

The Tesla IS cooler. By almost every conceivable measure. This isn't even worthy of debate. I do concede that I would rather drive a Lambo simply because their v10's and v12's sound amazing. But they are glorified VW's and not special cars. At least Ferraris are bespoke with no parts shared with Jettas.

I dont think you understand what 0-60 in 1.9 seconds will do. It's so quick that it will physically HURT. It's an astonishing feat in a road car that can also cruise gently to a mall.

Let me ask you, forget everything you know about Lambos and Teslas and just look at the styling:

What car do you think LOOKS cooler, a Lambo Diablo or this Tesla?

This Tesla is way cooler than some gay Huracan, but it's nowhere near as nice as the GT2 RS- the new king of cars. Won't touch its Nurburgring time either.
What is the quarter mile time for the gt2 rs?

Let me ask you, forget everything you know about Lambos and Teslas and just look at the styling:

What car do you think LOOKS cooler, a Lambo Diablo or this Tesla?
neither of them are particularly attractive- just simple wedges. I am a fan of the Diablo but its nothing special looks wise. Even in its own time, it didnt come close to the perfection of the FD RX 7.
maxresdefault.jpg

neither of them are particularly attractive- just simple wedges. I am a fan of the Diablo but its nothing special looks wise. Even in its own time, it didnt come close to the perfection of the FD RX 7.
maxresdefault.jpg

Well I guess we'll just chalk it up to different tastes, because I feel about that RX-7 the way you do about the Diablo: In terms of styling, it's nothing special.

What is the quarter mile time for the gt2 rs?
it is only RWD and won't beat the Tesla in the quarter mile. 2.7 seconds to 60. It's not built for the drag strip though, which is the only place Teslas win comparisons.

I still prefer a combustion motor

I guess all the lawsuits have been settled

It's Elon Musk's version of GoFundme. He lost 600mil+ on q3 and can't even meet demand of the model 3. Give it up for one of the best hype-men of all time.

Amazing specs but the styling is shit. Can't Tesla poach someone from Lamborghini, Ferrari, Aston Martin or Mercedes to do the exterior.
Those companies usually use outside companies to do their exterior design.

I still prefer a combustion motor

I guess all the lawsuits have been settled

He should've read the part where Tesla is semi-autonomous; not fully autonomous...yet. With that much money you'd expect a little more preparedness especially in highway driving.

He should've read the part where Tesla is semi-autonomous; not fully autonomous...yet. With that much money you'd expect a little more preparedness especially in highway driving.
You'd be surprised, theres a bunch of youtube videos of a/p crashes. I think i remember a cop and a chick got in a bad one where they were torn to pieces. I want to say in Miami

Anyone who says they'd take a tesla over a real supercar is straight up lying. The only people who write that shit are those who can't afford a real exotic. No one in their right mind would choose that glorified Eclipse over a Ferrari, Bugatti or any of the lesser known exotics.

Anyone who says they'd take a tesla over a real supercar is straight up lying. The only people who write that shit are those who can't afford a real exotic. No one in their right mind would choose that glorified Eclipse over a Ferrari, Bugatti or any of the lesser known exotics.
see the IG i posted earlier. The guy slapped down 250k cash to get on the waiting list for this.

I live a few miles away from one of the wealthiest suburbs in America, and those guys tend to drive very conservative cars- S Class, LS Lexuses, etc. But within the last 3 years, nearly EVERYONE there drives a Tesla. It's a cultural phenomenon that came so quickly it caught the entire car industry by shock. The average millionaire for sure would prefer a Tesla (the boringass sedan, not the roadster) over a fancy exotic. You know who buys Lambos around here? Overly leveraged millenials who are one bad fiscal quarter from bankruptcy.

You'd be surprised, theres a bunch of youtube videos of a/p crashes. I think i remember a cop and a chick got in a bad one where they were torn to pieces. I want to say in Miami

Full disclosure, I drive a Tesla Model S. I never use autonomous driving because it's semi-autonomous. You still should have your hands on the wheel. I realize people are dumb but they should really read about the things they are using. These people dying due to putting on autopilot should all receive the Darwin award.

PANO_20171028_194016.jpg

Back