Teruto Ishihara vs. Rolando Dy

Ishi wins via being a sponge for groin shots. A pitiful performance, though. One good round doesn't cancel out his lack of striking defense.

Ishi does his best when he's the one being pressured.

Gets the KOs against guy pressuring him but against counter strikers like Hirota, Artem and Dy, he doesn't look so good because he has to run in and he does it with his hands down.

Just think of the lady who's now going to miss out on getting her world rocked all because Ishihara decided to lay on Dy in the first instead of letting him stand back up and finish him.

Poor Ishi won't be wearing the see for a while after all those nut shots...

9693c2f3f7e497b22217412ca0e41bf8.jpg

(Picture sourced by @Rex Kwon Do)

If someone hit me multiple times in the nuts like that and I got a take down, it's end like this

206yl3l.gif

If that nutshot was as bad as he acted like it was he wouldn't have been able to take down DY

I call bullshit
Dude, you could hear the foot hit the cup and make a clapping sound. The first shot wasn't low, the second was borderline, the third was blatant.

LoL at the Dy's reaction

"How did I lose, breh?...I landed 3 dick kicks"
<{vega}>

good win, Dy is a dirty motherfucker, 3 full blast sack shots

Lol was that his girl in the crowd? That was a fine ass Japanese chicka the camera showed

I saw some cute japanese girls in that arena. Ishihara gotta heal his balls fast.

Back