Terry Fox

PRESIDENT TRUMP

MCGA
@Black
Reaction score
terry-honors.jpg

Terry fucking Fox may be the GOAT human. this bad mother fucker ran almost the enirety of Canada (GOAT nation) on one leg with damn dirty cancer. dudes foundation has raised 775 million for cancer research, more than any other person. here in Canada hes lauded as a hero and the terry Fox run is held in 60 countires. Does your country celebrate Terry Fox?

ESPN also has a killer 30 for 30 on him called Into The Wind

Your OP is a testament to the CANadian educational system...

Terry Fox is a cool dude. I liked every year we got to miss classes to watch his movie in the gym. Then another afternoon to just walking n no work lol. I’d take my TY beanie babies with me B)

I am so glad that my kid's school still does the run.

Never heard of him, but those are some decent accomplishments for a CANadian.

He is a national treasure up here. He was so young too.

He was GOAT Canadian.

I’m still rustled about how a few years back CBC had that vote for greatest Canadian and he came second to Tommy Douglas. It was later revealed that the NDP party asked their supporters to vote multiple times for Douglas, skewing the results. Fucking scumbag dippers. In legit vote Fox smashes Douglas into obscurity.

Norm Macdonald is the GOAT Canadian

He was GOAT Canadian.

I’m still rustled about how a few years back CBC had that vote for greatest Canadian and he came second to Tommy Douglas. It was later revealed that the NDP party asked their supporters to vote multiple times for Douglas, skewing the results. Fucking scumbag dippers. In legit vote Fox smashes Douglas into obscurity.
Well, Tommy Douglas is a great Canadian too. Not as famous Terry Fox but a worthy choice for greatest Canadian. Some people voted for Don Cherry ffs.

Back