Terry Etim seriously injured after throwing himself at traffic

With all the comments on here mentioning CTE its crazy how much the narrative has changed these past 10 years. Remember when we were assured that MMA was WAY safer than boxing and the NFL ?

fucking losers with there `funny zingers`....

The vehicles he ran into weren't moving FYI. So I figured he was just fying around. Now realizing it might be more serious.

hope he pulls through

sounds to me more like he is depressed and suicidal or some shit.

With all the comments on here mentioning CTE its crazy how much the narrative has changed these past 10 years. Remember when we were assured that MMA was WAY safer than boxing and the NFL ?
Yeah, off of a couple ridiculous studies with wrong headed conclusions. People still parrot the narrative.
Even if we accept that it's SAFER, there hasn't been a study to look at how much

So making the claim based on the data available is like saying being shot in the face is safer than being stabbed in the face. It means nothing because we can all accept that neither activity is particularly safe.

Feel bad for him. Has to be something terrible for him to consider doing this. Bet he has extreme depression.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-22-at-4.12.28-PM.png

Damn. I guess he really hit that as powerful as he could with his head. I hope it was just drugs, might be really suicidal otherwise

Still not as devastating as that spinning wheel kick.

In all seriousness, man he needs serious help.

Good luck to Etim I hope he recovers soon.

man thats rough..... hope he gets the help he needs

Fuck, I hope he's ok.

Damn dude had so much potential, injuries ruined his career. Last thing I had heard was he tore his ACL before a fight in Bellator.

Throwing yourself in front of a bus is an act I've thought about doing every time a girl rejects me. But I never did it. Because bitches ain't shit.

that sucks, hope it was diff than the way it seems right now - poor guy prob was in deep depression

Back