Terror threats & violence from Arab & Muslim world. Argentina team cancels Israel game. Messi threat

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...ch-amid-threats-against-lionel-messi-11396159

Stuff like this only proves to the world who the real intolerance is and which religion and collective people resort to sanctioned state violence and non state sanctioned but permitted.

Lionel Messi (considered greatest football player or earth or at worst #2) (soccer for you americans). has been getting death threats from Palestinian sunni Arabs muslims and the larger islamic world. Argentina have been threeatned by BDS and Muslims across the world. Threats to kill his family and loved ones if he plays in Israel against the Israeli national team while he represents Argentine national team.

"Jibril Rajoub, head of the Palestinian football association, had encouraged fans to burn shirts bearing Messi's name if he decided to play.

The Israeli embassy said "
it regrets to communicate the suspension of the match between Israel and Argentina", and referred to unspecified "threats" and "provocations" against Messi.

Mr Rajoub told journalists that he had written to Argentina's government asking that the player not take part.

"The Israeli government is trying to give it political significance by insisting it be held in Jerusalem," he said, adding that Messi was "a symbol of peace and love".

Marci the Argentine president who has good relations with Israel and Netanyahu said he had no decision it it. The team chose to not go fearing for safety.

here spanish source which is ARGENTINE football man saying threats to players is reason why.

http://cadenaser.com/ser/2018/06/06/deportes/1528305666_087989.html

in case you think the israelis lying or it minister below president of argentina football talk about it.

El presidente del la Asociación de Fútbol Argentino (AFA), Claudio Tapia, justificó hoy en Barcelona que la cancelación fue motivada por "las amenazas" que recibió el equipo suramericano.

"Lo vivido en las últimas setenta y dos horas, las acciones, las amenazas que han ocurrido, nos han llevado a tomar la decisión de no viajar. Mi responsabilidad como presiente es la de bregar por la salud y la integridad física de toda la delegación y, en mi función, tomé esta decisión", argumentó.

translated

to

The president of the Argentine Football Association (AFA), Claudio Tapia, justified today in Barcelona that the cancellation was motivated by "the threats" that the South American team received.

"I have lived in the last seventy-two hours, the actions, the threats that have taken place, have led us to make the decision not to travel." My responsibility as president is to fight for the health and physical integrity of the entire delegation and, in my function, I made this decision , "he argued.

Last edited:
If there’s any hope of Europe waking up to the dangers of radical Islam, it’s going to be by fucking with their soccer.

''There will be no more National games played in Israel from an Argentina side according to Argentinas football association president Adolfo Hitlerález''

Who? I cheer for my national team and my one my favorite club is Madrid I like Ronaldo but Messi is better player.
If there’s any hope of Europe waking up to the dangers of radical Islam, it’s going to be by fucking with their soccer.

I think it is Islam in general or at least most sunni denominations. First it Israel but as numbers grow in France and other placs it will soon be anger over other non Islamic things. I predict civil war in France and some countries. I read that there are 1 for every 4 or 5 non muslims men between fighting age. Women and men over 50 wont really fight

Haven't had my morning coffee yet .why are the Palestinians upset with Messi.. For playing against Israel?

Over a friendly between Israel and Argentina....I think not , particularly Argentina I wouldn't give two shits if the ground opened and swallowed up the collection of pickpockets and pimps they have for a national team .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.s...ch-amid-threats-against-lionel-messi-11396159

Marci the Argentine president who has good relations with Israel and Netanyahu said he had no decision it it. The team chose to not go fearing for safety.

What's the source of this claim as it's not in your link?

Striker Gonzalo Higuain said they had "finally done the right thing".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-44378669

Sounds more like from the players it was a moral decision.

What's the source of this claim as it's not in your link?

Striker Gonzalo Higuain said they had "finally done the right thing".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-44378669

Sounds more like from the players it was a moral decision.

It in the link.

"The country's prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, spoke to Argentinan President Mauricio Macri after the cancellation of the match, Israeli news site Arutz Sheva reported.

Mr Macri reportedly told him that he had had no influence over the decision.

Argentina's foreign minister, Jorge Faurie, suggested some of its players "were not willing to play the game" - without specifying why.""

I found a English source and posted it for sherdog but many Spanish outlet report on it hebrew Israeli. And just Google Argentina relations with Israel. Israeli right wing see Marci winning president in last election as good for them. And Argentina if you follow it news is now strength ties Israel more and abstained in UN not giving yes votes to pro Arab causes. For example now government admits Hezbllah cover up and Iran stuff in the argentine Israel embassy bombings in 1990s.

It in the link.

"The country's prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, spoke to Argentinan President Mauricio Macri after the cancellation of the match, Israeli news site Arutz Sheva reported.

Mr Macri reportedly told him that he had had no influence over the decision.

Argentina's foreign minister, Jorge Faurie, suggested some of its players "were not willing to play the game" - without specifying why.""

I found a English source and posted it for sherdog but many Spanish outlet report on it hebrew Israeli. And just Google Argentina relations with Israel. Israeli right wing saw Marci winning as good for them. And Argentina if you follow it news is now strength ties Israel more and abstained in UN not giving yes votes to pro Arab causes.
So you made up the bit about players fearing for their safety?

It's just soccer. It's not like it matters......:p

Israel is a huge douchebag. I'm surprised it isn't boycotted even more than it is.

good for Argentina..... more teams should follow their lead.

In any news, the IDF executed a 21 yr old Palestinian paramedic last week at the border. UN officials condemned the shooting. Israel is feigning innocence despite the victim wearing clearly identifiable medical clothing and the IDF soldiers using scoped rifles.

Looks like the terrorists won.

Stuff like this only proves to the world who the real intolerance is and which religion and collective people resort to sanctioned state violence and non state sanctioned but permitted.

Messi has been getting threats from Palestinian sunni Arabs muslims and the larger islamic world. Argentina have been threeatned by BDS and Muslims across the world. Threats to kill his family and loved ones if he plays in Israel against the Israeli national team while he represents Argentine national team.

"Jibril Rajoub, head of the Palestinian football association, had encouraged fans to burn shirts bearing Messi's name if he decided to play.

The Israeli embassy said "
it regrets to communicate the suspension of the match between Israel and Argentina", and referred to unspecified "threats" and "provocations" against Messi.

Mr Rajoub told journalists that he had written to Argentina's government asking that the player not take part.

"The Israeli government is trying to give it political significance by insisting it be held in Jerusalem," he said, adding that Messi was "a symbol of peace and love".

Yes, it is very very easy to see who the good guys are and the bad guys.

So you made up the bit about players fearing for their safety?
The whole thing is a typical @Seaside shitpost.

They are standing in solidarity with the Palestinian prisoners of Gaza. Watch this video. These are the terrorist threats the OP speaks of:

He is a friend of Messi and was shot from long range in both knees as he was taking pictures.

THERE is nothing to suggest that Palestinian sunni Arab muslims are a tolerant or non sharia loving population. The studies and polls do not lie nor does them democratically electing hamas a terrorist organization as their leadership. (From songs they sing to wars they fought to genocide jews and destroy Israel to how a Jew or gay is treated there. Go talk shit about a Muslim Arab in Palestine see what happens make fun of muhammad to oh but in Israel you can do whatever and not be killed by jews like run for political office Arabs non jew and get elected). The past leadership of them also admit it is all about muslim rule and Arab sunni rule. Finally Hamas itself admit most killed are hamas members. And lastly there is no evidence that guy knows Messi or is his friend and even then I find it hard to believe he was just randomly shot for no reason. And even if he was the Islamic side is clearly in the wrong more so even then few bad actions of Israel does not make me prefer an even 100x worse party and people over them

In any news, the IDF executed a 21 yr old Palestinian paramedic last week at the border. UN officials condemned the shooting. Israel is feigning innocence despite the victim wearing clearly identifiable medical clothing and the IDF soldiers using scoped rifles.
Just add it to the list of the never ending war crimes that are protected and financed by America.

Women, children, doctors, nurses, paramedics... it doesn't matter to these sociopaths who have been indoctrinated to hate since their birth.

No other nation could do this so brazenly in front of the world and face no consequence. Disgusting.

Back