News Terrance McKinney vs Nazim Sadykhov set for July 15th

Who wins?

• Total voters
There's a chance McKinney gets chinned again, that is unless he decides to fight smart and use his grappling.

Is this the guy that did all that research into psychedelic mushrooms? Pretty impressive that he was just able to pick up MMA like that, should go on Joe Rogan.
This really is the only way to think about this guy

Screenshot_20230522-225607-694.png

Shit, for a second I thought this was talking about the late great psychenaut, Terence McKenna.

Hoping to see this again:

FnCRcvraYAAYL-f.jpg
Why are you praying so hard for a prospect that brings excitement to lose again? Are you one of Sadyhov’s many fan?

There's a chance McKinney gets chinned again, that is unless he decides to fight smart and use his grappling.

Think the ship might have sailed on that one.

Once someone gets a taste for their own KO power, they rarely ever look back even if they start losing every fight.

They just get more and more desperate, and end up using less and less technique.

Once someone gets a taste for their own KO power, they rarely ever look back even if they start losing every fight.

They just get more and more desperate, and end up using less and less technique.
He did that against Ziam, so I think there's still chance Terrence goes back to that type of gameplan depending on the opponent.

I like Sadykhov's style. He should finish McKinney. McKinney just isn't so good.

Sadykhov is a striker that trains out of Serra/Longo with guys like Matt Frevola, Aljamain Sterling, Merab. He won on the most recent season of DWCS.

He has big defensive grappling holes; wall-and-stall in particular.

If Terrance grapples he has a strong chance of winning, if he strikes, Sadykhov has a real good chance of knocking him out.
Thanks for the summary man, helps me look forward to it

I don't understand why Mckinney is taking a DWCS guy, seems like a stepdown

Thanks for the summary man, helps me look forward to it

I don't understand why Mckinney is taking a DWCS guy, seems like a stepdown

McKinney is a DWCS guy himself, he got knocked out by Sean Woodson there.

That happens a lot unfortunately sir.
You wrote this out perfectly.

Wow, shocked at people who think Nazim is some scrub. Dude is legit as fuck, especially on the feet. Durable SOB too

Very high on him

Back