Terence Crawford vs. Amir Khan.

Khan would take several rounds off of Crawford before Crawford eases into the fight and starts countering him. Crawford would take over late and have a good chance of stopping him.

Lol, Ever notice that this is the same analysis no matter who Khan fights? Anytime somebody makes a Khan vs any top fighter thread the answer is:

Khan would take several rounds off of ___________ before _________ eases into the fight and starts countering him. ___________ would take over late and have a good chance of stopping him.

Lol, Ever notice that this is the same analysis no matter who Khan fights? Anytime somebody makes a Khan vs any top fighter thread the answer is:

Khan would take several rounds off of ___________ before _________ eases into the fight and starts countering him. ___________ would take over late and have a good chance of stopping him.
that is, unfortunately, how Khan's career has turned out it seems :(

A lot of potential as a fighter, but he simply doesn't have the smarts, defense or chin to be at this level at 147.

I think people are overestimating Khan in this matchup even with that, seems to me like maybe he takes the first round only, but he's going to get outboxed here even if his chin were granite

Ha, yeah, it is Khan's MO. I will say that I think Khan could still beat some decent fighters.

Khan sees a shiny object by midfight, gets tagged and runs for his life, losing a UD.

So many better fights for Crawford but I guess Khan is a name of sorts ........ can't see it as much a challenge for Bud

Why does everyone want to see Khan get his ass beat so badly lol.

Khan should just cash out against Brook and retire, hes had a good career (14 years) and arguably a future hof.

Theres no point in him fighting the top 5.
he can cash out on that even if he loses a few

it'll always sell in the uk

and

khan would get stopped midway by crawford

Interestng fight, Eddie doesn't want to blow the Brook fight though.

Now Arum is thinking of putting Egidijus Kavaliauskas in there with Crawford. Not super exciting.

Now Arum is thinking of putting Egidijus Kavaliauskas in there with Crawford. Not super exciting.
Top rank doesn't really have any welterweights besides Crawford , Horn, Benavidez, and Kavaliauskas. Matthysse is an option should he beat Pacman.

It's about as much you can hope for from TR to be honest. They really don't have the stable of WWs to keep things in house for Crawford much longer. Hopefully this forces the bobfather to play with the other kids on the playground.

It's about as much you can hope for from TR to be honest. They really don't have the stable of WWs to keep things in house for Crawford much longer. Hopefully this forces the bobfather to play with the other kids on the playground.
yeah, it's hard to get excited for Khan, Matthysse, Adames, Benavidez or Kavaliauskas. If Arum wants to make Crawford a star, he's going to need a Spence or a Thurman.

Back